• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can I dump my copper mines after finishing Dwarven Ancient Wonders?

DeletedUser1858

I'm almost to the end of the Dwarves - yeah! I wanted to know if I'll need copper for anything (other than streets) after I finish the Dwarven Ancient Wonders tab in the Tech Tree. Or will I need copper to build the Dwarven Ancient Wonders? I couldn't find anything in the Ancient Wonders area that implied I needed copper to build either of them.
Thanks for your help - always appreciated.
NorbieHam - ArchMage for the Kings Guards. :)

DeletedUser61

Nope, but you'll need room for the Fairly Annex, so don't be hasty.

There's been a non-declinable quest for deleting your Portal that may have been flipped to declinable in the most recent release. I have yet to see it mentioned.

DeletedUser627

Congratulations! No, once you finish all the Research you won't need the copper / granite mines.

There will be an early Fairy Quest that requires you to destroy your Dwarven Portal...but no Quest for the mines.

As for the roads...if you really need the Culture it's great to take the time to upgrade them. But, the Fairy Roads come fairly early in Fairy Research...so I skipped Dwarven Streets, and so got a bigger culture bump during Fairy for half the price.

DeletedUser1858

Thanks Katwijk- I'm thinking of putting in another granite since I don't have enough of that yet. I'll try not to use my new space frivolously. :)

Thanks bobbipiazza - I'm not too thrilled with the Dwarven streets anyway. Can't wait to get rid of those pesky dwarves. I currently blame them for any Internet outages - all that tunneling they do … :)
Missanthropy merged stacked posts.

Last edited by a moderator: