• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can you collect coin during a Main Hall upgrade?

MagicPagan

This question was asked in 2017 and 2018, and answers were all over the map.

Some said yes, you could collect coin from your residences, GA, event buildings and the like. Some said no.

Some said yes, you could collect coin in NH while the Main Hall was upgrading, some said you couldn't and one player posted a screen shot of 13 players who had given him coin for NH and he didn't get any of it.

Some responders said it made a difference in whether you were playing the browser or on the app.

In the end, every single one of the OPs was told, "Why don't you test it out and tell us?"

Did I miss a thread where there was a definitive answer? If not, does anyone have a definitive answer? I'm not really interested in being a test subject. A 42 hour upgrade is a long time to go without being able to collect coin.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lol
I have collected coin from my Main Hall during an upgrade occasionally, and sometimes not.
Can you donate during an upgrade? You can on mobile, you can't on browser.

I guess the answer is, it depends.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@MagicPagan I remembered those convos (vaguely), so I dug up a thread with tests run in 2018:
Test MH Collections Thread
@Lelanya
It was only neighbors not in your notifications window that could not have MH helped on browser while upgrading. Now that browser has all neighbors on a province window and you don't have to load their city to help, MH can be helped while in construction on browser as well.