• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I miss a few of my old neighbors and the banter etc. But...
Yeah, BUT...
I'm getting ALL my culture buffed, even the temp boost buildings and my MH is loaded. I'm visiting the wholesaler 2-3 times a day.
Yesterday, only four spots were dark within ALL ten pages! I'm trying to visit back as much as I can and now feel my game has evolved into a "how many neighbors can I return the visit" before they turn dark or are shuffled off page ten. :)
I am impressed.
I think my previous ring placement was around 92 from the center and now something like 50-55... so much better now.
Me too! I loved my old neighbors and miss many of them, but wowee, this is a great neighborhood. I can't complain. :)

Cleo7311

Moving someone is unfortunately not simple. To keep the same 3 boosts, there will be only 1/3 x 1/3 x 1/3 possibles. In other words only 1 in 27 spaces are possible - the other 26 would change your boosts - NOT a good idea! If all the closer ones are occupied......
Some servers have centers that are full of long time (years) inactives. Send them to the boonies!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Moving someone is unfortunately not simple. To keep the same 3 boosts, there will be only 1/3 x 1/3 x 1/3 possibles. In other words only 1 in 27 spaces are possible - the other 26 would change your boosts - NOT a good idea! If all the closer ones are occupied......
Some servers have centers that are full of long time (years) inactives. Send them to the boonies!

There are only 9 boost combinations in the game, so there are only 9 possible starting spots on the map, not 27.

Cleo7311

Did any map movements happen yesterday? Felyndral still shows many coin mines especially away from the map center. Arendryl & Ceravyn may have had slight changes at best.

Kadhrin

Hmmm. W/US2 city went from 0 mines pre-move to 14 mines after the first move to 30 mines today. H/US8 city went from 0 to 10 mines.
W city is 76 rings of cities from center; do we have any idea how far in the various worlds the moves have gotten so far?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Did any map movements happen yesterday? Felyndral still shows many coin mines especially away from the map center. Arendryl & Ceravyn may have had slight changes at best.
Hmmm. W/US2 city went from 0 mines pre-move to 14 mines after the first move to 30 mines today. H/US8 city went from 0 to 10 mines.
W city is 76 rings of cities from center; do we have any idea how far in the various worlds the moves have gotten so far?

More moves happened today, but we're not finished. If you feel like you've maybe been missed, please submit a support ticket. I have a list of players I'm watching that are currently left outside of the active section.

Socrates28

More moves happened today, but we're not finished. If you feel like you've maybe been missed, please submit a support ticket. I have a list of players I'm watching that are currently left outside of the active section.
Still waiting

Myne

Oh Wise One
If that was the case you'd all be getting Lampions in your stockings. And I'm just not that kind of CM.

LOL! Cake for all!
1639793713637.png