• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City new landscape is not acceptable(for mobile players)

Velite-Id

Is it just me or the new landscape around the city in mobile version seems as a clutter and a mess. I used to feel satisfied looking at what I have built, but now I feel terrible with all those weeds next to the beautiful buildings. Especially that we have no access to it to change it.

I suggest to give us a way to clean that up. It would be a fun task too. Like lawn mowing that is needed every now and then.

If that is not possible please change it back to the way it looked before. Those weeds shouldn’t really stick out of under the buildings.

Thank you for considering,

Velite-Id

Velite-Id

Is there anyone who likes the new look around the city(in mobile version)? Please let me know what you think.

Made it easy for you. You can choose the number and write it in the comments.
  1. I love it.
  2. I really don’t like it.
  3. Makes no difference to me.

Or just drop a line.

Thank you guys!

Huor

I play the app on a chromebook so it's on a laptop size 15" screen. All of the scenery (trees, flowers, shrubs, etc...) works well. I don't really see it anymore. They didn't implement it on the browser version. At least on low graphics quality setting. I could see where it would be nice to toggle.

Soleil Nightbloom

I play in the mobile app on my iPad and I have to say it is a bit much. You can really notice it when you hide your buildings. However, I pick #3 it makes no difference to me in the end.

42D35930-5478-4C08-AC38-CDFDC82A102B.jpeg

Alram

Flippers just flip
I hate it. It's difficult to see the expansion grid and the weeds do stick out in between some of my residences running along the edges. It just looks like a big mess to me.

Possible suggestions,
1) Make it all go away.
2) Give me a toggle so I can make it all go away.
3) Clear the expansion areas directly bordering my city.

Silver Lady

I neither love it or hate but a bit distracting. I’d vote for #3 Clear the expansion areas directly bordering my city or if that’s too much program just put it back the way it was before you added the new trees. But it’s not a priority. Thanks.

Velite-Id

I hate it. It's difficult to see the expansion grid and the weeds do stick out in between some of my residences running along the edges. It just looks like a big mess to me.

Possible suggestions,
1) Make it all go away.
2) Give me a toggle so I can make it all go away.
3) Clear the expansion areas directly bordering my city.
I totally agree

I play mobile. I like the shorter grass, flowers, and stones better than splotchy colored ground. The taller trees and ruins close to the city are distracting; but they would make a nice outer perimeter transition to forest zone.

Velite-Id

How it looked before:

6A51B9A6-D060-4C1C-9297-56158807C179.png

How it looks now:
35888F4B-B036-4E56-B849-F374DF5598AA.jpeg

Definitely not pleasing. I understand that they wanted to improve the scenery, but the image hasn’t improved. It is not pleasing and very messy. They should work more on it or just forget about it and just make it as it was before.

Mont Clair

I’m posting the pic of the city how it looked before and how it looks now.

Thank you for clarifying. However, it's been around when I first started playing, although the trees are definitely more in abundance these days compared to before. I think it comes and goes- some days I see lots of trees, somedays it's not so much. I am not too bothered, but I agree with your point on it can be cleaned up to be more pleasing.

Velite-Id

I play mobile. I like the shorter grass, flowers, and stones better than splotchy colored ground. The taller trees and ruins close to the city are distracting; but they would make a nice outer perimeter transition to forest zone.
If it was a nicer design I’m sure I’d love it too. I love flowers and gardens but this definitely isn’t even close to it. More like a childish painting. The same bunch of grass, shrubs or flowers is repeating randomly.
Also you said you like the new look better. I’m glad that it didn’t bother you the way it was before. But for me the new look is really messy and disgusting having all the shrubs coming out of the edge of nicely paved roads and beautiful buildings.

Raccon

This can be remedied by making trees optional in the game settings like choosing the graphics resolution (low, medium, high) or the weather option in the city that can be ticked off or on. Likewise, there can be an aded option; Trees around your city: on or off

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Raccon
I think this suggestion is for mobile players. There are not options in the mobile app settings for changing the graphics resolution/atmospheric effects like there are on browser.

Velite-Id

This can be remedied by making trees optional in the game settings like choosing the graphics resolution (low, medium, high) or the weather option in the city that can be ticked off or on. Likewise, there can be an aded option; Trees around your city: on or off
I like the idea to be able to on or off the shrubs/grasses. Although I prefer not to change the resolution of the game at all (love the beautiful details of their designs). Having an On and Off button would do.
It is a pity such beautiful designs and detailed and fantastic buildings should have a disturbing landscape. Also not an attractive feature to make more people want to play.
I’d like to bring this to their attention, just don’t know how.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I’d like to bring this to their attention, just don’t know how.
Here's a link to the: Ideas/Suggestions Forum Guide
Remember, what is forwarded is the first post in the thread (after it's gone through the voting process and been approved). For official voting, the only thing we're voting on is what ends up in that first post.
You edit your original post to reflect any changes/additions during the discussion; that's what you could also do to present it in the requested format. Then, you'll only need to edit to reflect any changes you'd like to see made after more discussion and then you tag helya and she sets up the official poll.

Velite-Id

Here's a link to the: Ideas/Suggestions Forum Guide
Remember, what is forwarded is the first post in the thread (after it's gone through the voting process and been approved). For official voting, the only thing we're voting on is what ends up in that first post.
You edit your original post to reflect any changes/additions during the discussion; that's what you could also do to present it in the requested format. Then, you'll only need to edit to reflect any changes you'd like to see made after more discussion and then you tag helya and she sets up the official poll.
Thank you! Very helpful info.