• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest final shard award error

DeletedUser2753

I have shown the error in detail at https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-contest.3139/page-3#post-18759 and have created a ticket as suggested so i will not detail the specifics again. Enough to say: 4 shards +4 shards+ 10 kp can not equal 8 of any other shard + 10 kp.

It would be helpful if someone could do a print screen of the complete 17 Contest quests window with a mouse-overs of the shard icons showing the specified shards promised, 4 Golden Abyss and 4 Tome of Secrets shards. Since I am finished I can't go back and capture that.

DeletedUser115

Hi architect -

We are sorry to hear that the contest rewards caused issues.

Glad we were able to correct this issue for you. :)

DeletedUser3268

Hi architect -

We are sorry to hear that the contest rewards caused issues.

Glad we were able to correct this issue for you. :)
No retroactive rune awards...I hadn't gotten the ancient wonders researched before I completed the contest, so I didn't get any of the runes from the contest. :(

DeletedUser2753

No retroactive rune awards...I hadn't gotten the ancient wonders researched before I completed the contest, so I didn't get any of the runes from the contest. :(
I filed a support ticket with snapshots and a quote from a Mod to back up the error and their policy, Also posted the error in two forum threads to make it public before creating the ticket.

DeletedUser115

Hi HawkeyeStar -

Please submit a support ticket. :)