• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Countdown Timer for Tournaments in Pop-up Screen

DeletedUser4778

When I click on the Tent icon in the World Map it displays the number of Checkpoints I have open along with my level, the number of solved & unsolved encounters, and then the ship's wheel icon. I would like to see how much time is left before a province is ready. I am aware that I can see this in the provinces myself but it's hard for me to go all over my map to see which provinces have how much time left especially considering the diamond land mines involved (yes, I have spent diamonds twice but both times because I accidentally clicked on something stupid, i.e. reducing scouting time and eliminating tourney preparation time when there were only seconds left -- this happened when I was very new to the game). It would be nice if I could see all this info on one screen. If there is already such a way, please enlighten me.

Speaking of diamonds, is there any way at all to turn it off? I've unchecked and checked the box in Settings that says "Show Diamond confirmation" multiple times but nothing works. I'd really like to turn the diamond display off if it's at all possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3942

Speaking of diamonds, is there any way at all to turn it off? I've unchecked and checked the box in Settings that says "Show Diamond confirmation" multiple times but nothing works. I'd really like to turn the diamond display off if it's at all possible.

I do not think there is such an option nor that they ever will implement...

But I really do like your suggestion above of showing the remaining wait time in the tournament overview window. :)