• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting choices...

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Black watch

Last week I had four pet food come up at once
Overall I've had no problem keeping my pet food inventory over 20 and I use my phoenix through the entire tourney

For me, that's remarkable and I hope you were able to take advantage of that. I've had two come up at once and was only able to get one, because I work. however, when the T-3 relic based pet food comes up, it's at a rate that's out of sync with my usage. Yes I can run my fire bird on what I have in inventory, but I'm slowly loosing my stock and not able to replenish it like before. I'm seeing the future coming when I will need to use pet food for other buildings and then the slow decay will no longer be slow.
Look at how many buildings want pet food now and now add some bears into that mix and whatever is in the works for winter etc... and for me, that looks pretty bad. I had over twenty pet food made too and now I'm down to 17 with one I just crafted and that's with only the fire bird's demand for food.
I'm not placing other pet food buildings because I can't craft the food fast enough, because it rarely comes up any more.

I just think it was daft to take out the one bloody thing that is supporting the direction INNO has taken. Lots of pet buildings without lots of food to make them go.
Stupid.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just think it was daft to take out the one bloody thing that is supporting the direction INNO has taken. Lots of pet buildings without lots of food to make them go.

This was one of those times when they listened to all the complaints about the pet food flooding the crafting choices. You can go back and look through the threads here and on the Beta forum, and probably the other forums too, where people complained about pet food coming up too often, about having all five crafting options be pet food, etc, etc. Getting rid of some of the recipes was good. Getting rid of six of the nine recipes was too much. In addition to the three that use tier 3 relics, they probably should have left in, perhaps, one each from tier 1 and tier 2. Then the number would have been cut almost in half, rather than by two-thirds.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Look at how many buildings want pet food now and now add some bears into that mix and whatever is in the works for winter etc

Well something I thought of after I posted is that I only put out the one building. I didn't bother with the two that augment goods.
So my pet food would last longer than someone who puts out all the buildings.
Likewise in this new event I only plan on putting out the building that helps with training.