• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Current Squads Display

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Every time I need to add something to the queue of the 3 military training buildings I need to first look to see how many I currently have. That means switching to the screen showing that information, then switching back. Annoying to say the least since the information is already there with the needed icons. Here's an example.

TQ Original.png

If this queue had empty slots which of the 5 types should I build? To know that I have to first switch to this:
1662401175995.png

And then back to this:
TQ Original.png

Here's a better and easier screen that will take very little to program as the program is already loading the icons need.
TQ New Layout.png

Wouldn't this be easier?

So, formally speaking my proposal is to create the last screen and replace the initial screen with it in all three military queue building. In addition, it would be nice to have the screen display the actual troop count (in squads or actual count) AND to have it to display in amounts greater than 999.

Pros:
1) Much easier to do the queues and less annoying.
2) Very little programming needed as it's just moving 5 icons from one screen to another and removing those on the initial screen.

Cons: Maybe not enough people want this or would like this to take the time to do it?

AJ

Attachments

• Current Squads.PNG
    Current Squads.PNG
    519 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Smooper

I can get behind this though it doesn't bother me too terribly much. This game seems to be filled with a lot of screen changing just to get simple things done. Maybe it is part of the puzzle?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@crackie

"So, formally speaking my proposal is to create the last screen and replace the initial screen with it in all three military queue building. In addition, it would be nice to have the screen display the actual troop count (in squads or actual count) AND to have it to display in amounts greater than 999."

Probably could have worded it better. Sorry

AJ