• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dawn of the Phoenix

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I expected the Winter Lampions to be the first to go! :D
Things get fragged in order of cob webbiness. I'm still working through some Fairy chapter tchotchkes (I'm in Amuni btw). There are some Orc chapter Winter Lampions still clinging on though.

Also, in another 45 mins or so, the event is celebrating Bud Sorceress Day! A Voice of the Prophet for everyone (and a few extras for @Sprite1313)! Yay, everyone gets a Buddy!
iheartbud2.png

Last edited:

Zoof

Except that I have cities. Which one would get the currency? I like having that choice.
If it was up to me, I'd want that currency on all of my cities, so none of us has to think about it anymore.
Things get fragged in order of cob webbiness. I'm still working through some Fairy chapter tchotchkes (I'm in Amuni btw). There are some Orc chapter Winter Lampions still clinging on though.
[...]
Fairy toys being exposed to cat people? Better keep an armed guard on the way to disenchanting them just in case those fairies rubbed some curious things all over those summoning cards.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
And considering buddies pyromaniac habits the Orcs dont even have to put any effort in.
Thems fightin words! Careful Flower Goblin. Buddy knows the Queen Fairy, your nemesis!
Let me just drop this in here too. Nice try, peoples! Buddy is an Orc Assassin! She may have a fear of canines from childhood trauma or something though.
buddy vs orkie porkies.jpg

Edit: I have updated my I <3 Buddy image

Last edited:

DeletedUser27062

Wait until you get a couple of chapters past 10 and other mana producers will leave those old chapter 9 and 10 festival merchants in the dust. Don't forget that the festival merchants turn into divine seed producers in chapter 11, so the mana version has to fall behind.
I guess I can't imagine needing more mana. Every ch 10 city I have has over a mil mana and I don't use festival merchants. It seems every building from ch 10 up is a mana building.

I get that this event is far more appealing to late game fighting players but this whole event just felt so underwhelming for a phoenix event. There were no additional pop/culture hybrid buildings of note unlike the last phoenix event. It seemed like most of the daily prizes were stocking stuffers rather than actual event based prizes. The hybrid offering mage/priest was great for my ch 2 beta city but I couldn't even complete the event in that city because of the quests asking for 2,400 spell frags which required me to shred the artifacts I'd won.
I don't think one good mana building is enough redemption for this event imo.

Moho

Chef
Today's Daily Exclusive: Voice of the Prophet. I got six of them for my 1-year-old city and three for either of my younger cities. I've already planted them and I can't wait to harvest those priests. If you're a fighter, the Voices of the Prophet and the Twilight Phoenix in your city will always put a smile on your face from now on.

Tehya1

I hit the quest lock today, does that mean i can only do one quest per day now? i kinda hoped there was a prize for speedy progress, but that doesnt seem to be the case.
lol When I hit the quest lock quickly in my first event, the disappointment was compounded daily from that point on. Not only do you not get rewarded for speedy progress, your league status will tank if you haven't figured out how to spend event currency wisely. I take my time now, sort of. I will try to slam through quests leading up to good daily days.

Swordkin

@Tehya1 Okay thanks for confirming my fears, this is the first event where i was in from the start..
i think i have spent my currency sort of good. but its hardly difficult doing all quests in 20+days, so i expect many to rise to my level if speed is taken from the equation. i have 162 feathers.

DeletedUser26243

Speaking of the locks on the quests.how do they go the first one was 81/2 hrs I like planning ahead so if anyone knows let me know thanks Going for the larvae egg just so I don’t have to wast my precious r&r’s besides that just what mite pop up in the chests time boosts or troop instants r good thanks for the help

Tehya1

i have 162 feathers.
162 feathers is not good if you have already hit the quest locks unless you have no dailies that you really want or care about getting all of the artifacts. I have learned to save event currency for days when the daily is something that I really want, and I try to choose the best chest for grand prizes so that I have a better chance at getting all nine artifacts for the event bldg. It really depends on what you want to get out of the event.

Speaking of the locks on the quests.how do they go the first one was 81/2 hrs
The locks are based on milestones, not time.

DeletedUser26243

162 feathers is not good if you have already hit the quest locks unless you have no dailies that you really want or care about getting all of the artifacts. I have learned to save event currency for days when the daily is something that I really want, and I try to choose the best chest for grand prizes so that I have a better chance at getting all nine artifacts for the event bldg. It really depends on what you want to get out of the event.

The locks are based on milestones, not time.
What r milestones? So the lock time is pretty much different for everyone