• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dear "Wholesaler",

DeletedUser4778

Dear "Wholesaler" and Trader,

I don't understand. I thought we had a good relationship. I'm a frequent customer and never once protested your rates, even when you got all the markup profits when undiscovered cities accepted my trades. I found it unfair but didn't complain since you're a monopoly so I have no other choice. I still have no other choice but I'm finding the current you to be unconscionably unfair. Now you're suddenly charging me increasing prices for the same amount of goods. You didn't even bother to send me and your other loyal customers a message that you were doing this. I was hoping the whispers weren't true and thought better of you and I'm very sad that this wasn't the case.

I know. I can take it or leave it. I have no choice except to not use you or pay your exorbitant rates. You know, when I first used you, I thought you would give me discounts for bulk purchases only to find that this wasn't the case but now it's the exact opposite. I admit that I found your old prices to be steep but I thought it was okay since I got goods without having to spend time producing them. Now I find your increasing costs to be, honestly, dreadfully extortionist and opportunistic.

Maybe you don't want to change because you're the only thing in town, in the whole world even, and thus can dictate what a wholesaler really is but can I ask you when enough is enough? Unless you're a really mean-spirited materialistic pixel/person (or perhaps you are a dragon who loves to get and hoard gold and jewels?), which I really hope isn't the case, may I ask you to reconsider your rates and, in particular, consider the poor people who cannot afford you? I can no longer give as much charity as before because I can't afford you as much as I used to. I know it's past Christmas already but I hope Scrooge can still have a change of heart. It's never too late and it IS the season of love after all.

Respectfully yours,
A repeat (but not as much as before!) customer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5176

Well stated Draconomicon!

Generally the idea of a wholesaler is not to bleed you dry with every increasing prices, but to have a deal on the goods they offer. I use to use the wholesaler when my coins and tools were maxing out, but now I'd rather just let them sit to collect. And that the price goes up for each time goods are traded, I find to be unconscionable!

I have spent actually money on this game, but find that since I began this journey back in September, I'm growing more and more frustrated with the Updates and changes. First the battle pentagon, now the trader, and let's not forget the uncountable amount of ranking points Inno just very quietly removed from players this week, thanks to a coding error on event items, without so much as a whisper...

- A very disappointed customer :( :( :(

DeletedUser4778

As I mentioned in the release notes discussion, it's still better to spend coins at the wholesaler because you still get a little something for nothing, but many are refusing to do so and I think it's out of principle and I can certainly understand why. Nobody wants to feel like they're being cheated. Unconscionable, indeed.

Queen Draggon

This has been a test of our sanity, and judgment. How does one continue to play a game that the devs feel they can blatantly FORCE us (by cheating against us with crappy updates ect.) to spend more, or buy more with actual money?? They now want us to stop playing all together I guess, since they refuse to take FAIRNESS in to consideration, seems they have become entirely to greedy. This so called Valentines event is WORTHLESS!!! The time and goods required to complete it are an utter waste!! The rewards are down right CRAPPY!!! I can get all the bloody relics I need from clearing provinces, and visits. One stupid relic for a full days worth of waiting for crap to finish for this stupid thing, and the buildings at the end are virtually worthless too. THEY ARE PIXELS NOT REAL STUFF FOR PITYS SAKE!!!! YOUR CHEAPSKATES INNO, AND U DO NOT DESERVE FOR ANYONE TO PAY YOU REAL MONEY FOR NEAR NOTHING!!!!!!!
I have TRIED to spend money on some diamonds in order to get more builders, but since they refuse to take my Visa Card, they will NEVER get any money out of me. This is the ONLY game I have ever played that refuses to take a Visa card of someone's; if they want money so bloody badly then they should fix that dumb crap too, yet they don't seem to care one bit. Which tells me that if these stupid ideas of there's continue, then I too shall quit playing this game. I have played it for approx. one year, and the last cpl months I have done nothing but play this game, all day every day. Now it is utterly worthless. Costs for things have jumped, wholesaler is not even close to fair, bugs left and right, Support is down right USELESS!!!! And so is this so called "Team Elvenar" that is supposed to be oh so helpful, and they do nothing but tick everyone off!!!! Many players have already quit playing and will likely never return, this game has become nothing but a hurry up and wait game, with nothing but problems all around, it is no longer fun anymore. I will be searching for a new game to play, that INNO DOES NOT MAKE!!! As this is no longer fun, enjoyable, nor interesting any longer. The level of complete and utter greed and non fairness that the devs feel they should level on us; has gone to far. And shows no promise of getting any better. THIS GAME NOW SUX BIG TIME!!!!