• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open | Confirmed Buff/Debuff Rounds Incorrect

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Ah ha! I've caught you on screen, you cursed cheating Mist Walker! I've included the Round number in the screenshot this time.

Game version: v1.152.5-(fa45152) - html5 (2022-05-16 08:00)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 3840x2160
Account name: crackie
Humans or Elves: ELF! ELF! ELF!

Reproducibility: 3/5. Sometimes it does stick correctly.

Current situation:
After tagging a Mist Walker with a Bud Sorceress, whose debuff lasts for 2 rounds, the Mist Walker is shrugging off the Broken Valor debuff one round too soon. Also the receiver is showing as receiving Dispirited and Handicapped, but it should be Leaden Arms and Broken Valor.

Expected situation:
After tagging a Mist Walker with a Bud Sorceress, the Mist Walker should shoot her second round with a debuff on. Her buff and debuff icons should stay on her until the end of Round 2.

Reproduction Steps
1. Start a tourney encounter.
2. Cringe while I line up a Bud Sorceress into battle against better judgement for sake of science
3. Shoot Mist Walker with a Bud Sorceress
4. Laugh maniacally
5. Shake raging fist and yell at screen when she shrugs off debuff too soon

1. Start a province encounter.
2. Cringe while I line up a Bud Sorceress into battle against better judgement for sake of science
3. Shoot Mist Walker with a Bud Sorceress
4. Laugh maniacally
5. Shake raging fist and yell at screen when she shrugs off debuff too soon

Currently Bud Sorceress's turn in Round 1. She sticks it to Mist Walker.
mist_walker_cheat_hit.jpg

Mist Walker just went in Round 2. She has no buff/debuff tags on and was able to fire at full strength.
mist_walker_cheat.jpg

BOO MIST WALKER! JUSTICE FOR BUDDY!

crackie

@helya Where do we apply for permits for peaceful protest marches? I've got my cardboard sign ready.

Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...

Flashfyre

@helya Where do we apply for permits for peaceful protest marches? I've got my cardboard sign ready.

Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...Don't say the Social Media Coordinator's office...
You'll be allowed to protest over here, in this small fenced-in area, out of the devs LOS and away from any entrance to the HQ. Additionally, for security reasons, you will be limited to signs no larger than 3" x 5", printed in #2 pencil only. A water cannon will be stationed nearby, to address any infractions.

Raccon

I have no connection with devs and their HQ's security detail, I merely reported what was missing in Flashfyre's report.
In fact my troops have been equally suffering at hands of this spoiled and overly previlaged cheater as well!

Myne

Oh Wise One

TONGA

crackie

In today’s tourney round, I had 2 Buddies hit same Mist Walker and she shrugged it all off next round. So much for reassurance…

Also had one encounter where I only had Buddy and Blossom left to finish off a Mist Walker and Cannoneer. Because she kept shrugging off the debuff, this almost ended in a defeat as she is lethal against mages at full strength.

So infuriating... :mad:

crackie

@helya If/when the devs deliver Justice for Buddy, will it actually be announced or do we just have to pay obsessive attention to manual battles until one day we notice it's working right? Like I'm not saying an in-game bugle horn announcement or it getting plastered everywhere on every platform by the Social Media Coordinator, but maybe release notes? I will, of course, be thoroughly entertained and amused if any of those things do happen though. I am looking forward to the fix because it's awful, especially if there are mist walkers in multi-wave battles in the Spire. Then it's double or triple the unfairness.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya If/when the devs deliver Justice for Buddy, will it actually be announced or do we just have to pay obsessive attention to manual battles until one day we notice it's working right? Like I'm not saying an in-game bugle horn announcement or it getting plastered everywhere on every platform by the Social Media Coordinator, but maybe release notes? I will, of course, be thoroughly entertained and amused if any of those things do happen though. I am looking forward to the fix because it's awful, especially if there are mist walkers in multi-wave battles in the Spire. Then it's double or triple the unfairness.
I'm going to guess it will be in the release notes, but I'll try to keep an eye on it.