• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds for quest completion

DeletedUser5045

wat questline r u referring to i have never seen anything that has to do with the races as a quest/chapter like some of u have stated but i did get 200 from opening the advanced scouts chest for research bracket VI which was surprising since none of the others gave diamonds before and that is the only time i have ever gotten diamonds from anywhere in the game

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
wat questline r u referring to i have never seen anything that has to do with the races as a quest/chapter like some of u have stated but i did get 200 from opening the advanced scouts chest for research bracket VI which was surprising since none of the others gave diamonds before and that is the only time i have ever gotten diamonds from anywhere in the game
Starting last summer, they give 200 diamonds for finishing a guest race chapter (I can't actually remember if it is two lots of 100 or 2 lots of 200) you get half of them for finishing the "Ancient Wonders" Tech for the chapter and the other half for finishing the "Advanced Scouts" at the start of the next chapter. They were not doing that previous to last summer.

DeletedUser5045

Starting last summer, they give 200 diamonds for finishing a guest race chapter (I can't actually remember if it is two lots of 100 or 2 lots of 200) you get half of them for finishing the "Ancient Wonders" Tech for the chapter and the other half for finishing the "Advanced Scouts" at the start of the next chapter. They were not doing that previous to last summer.

i didnt get diamonds for completing ancient wonders research????
is it because its the Forgotten Ancient Wonders research or am i missing something

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
finishing a guest race chapter
i didnt get diamonds for completing ancient wonders research????
is it because its the Forgotten Ancient Wonders research or am i missing something
Guest race chapters only. You won't get your first diamonds until you finish the ancient wonders research in the Dwarven chapter, which you haven't reached yet.