• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds? Or not?

HJK84

When I completed Dwarven Ancient Wonders, I thought I got 200 Diamonds. Am I remembering wrong?
I did just complete Advanced Scouts for Fairies and got 200 Diamonds.

Did I just imagine and get confused due to also seeing the Quest pop up for; 1M Coin/3k Supply/200 Diamonds for unlocking Advanced Scouts, right after activating Dwarven AW's?

I need to sleep more if I did imagine this lol

Reason why I'm asking, is cause I'm tracking my Diamonds gained from WW. Being off by 200 or 400, would eventually make me a liar when I post my winnings :(
And I'm not a liar! :p

-Thanks, James :)

DeletedUser2768

Pretty sure you get the diamonds at the end of Dwarves. My cities are either long past it, or nowhere close.

HJK84

Pretty sure you get the diamonds at the end of Dwarves. My cities are either long past it, or nowhere close.

So beginning of Dwarves you get 200.
End of Dwarves you get 200.
And beginning of Faries you get 200.

??

I can't seem to find somewhere that has this info. I had found it long ago when I 1st started playing. But didn't save it :(

DeletedUser9601

edit: I misread that it was for purposes of WW tracking.
This spreadsheet shows the exact quest that triggers diamonds:

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/story-quests-elves

Then each research tree chest, starting with Dwarves, contains 200 diamonds. So 200 for the quest, and 200 for the chest. 400 per chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:

HJK84

edit: I misread that it was for purposes of WW tracking.
This spreadsheet shows the exact quest that triggers diamonds:

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/story-quests-elves

Then each research tree chest, starting with Dwarves, contains 200 diamonds. So 200 for the quest, and 200 for the chest. 400 per chapter.

I checked here, time and time again.
For Dwarves the info for Other > xx Diamaonds is missing.
So I checked previous Chapter, also no Diamonds.
Fairies has 400 Diamonds.

@HJK84 this thread kind of answers your question: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/diamonds-for-quest-completion.8079/

The gist is that you get 200 diamonds for completing research of the guest race ancient wonders, and you get 200 diamonds for completing the advanced scouts for the guest race, including going into dwarves. You don't get the diamonds for the AW's of chapter 4, but after that you do.

Thanks, this cleared it up. I did get 400. It was quite surely back to back, so my sleepy mind didn't compute, lol :p

DeletedUser9601

Yeah, the confusion I find is that the Dwarves diamonds technically comes in Fairies, but logically its really attributable to Dwarves. The same thing happens in Woodelves/S&D/Halflings