• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discard Guest Race Productions

Silver Lady

I’m I going nuts or having hallucinations? I could have sworn I read in a release note where it was now supposed to be possible to discard guest race productions when your portal storage is full. An FS member needs to discard some copper but neither he or I can figure out how to do it. We play in the app. Does anyone know how to do this?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I found the release notes about this for the mobile version (and those notes are from April 2019, so it's not really a new feature either!):
Release Notes
It's towards the bottom of the notes under 'Mobile'
What it says is extremely vague, does not even specify guest race productions and has no instructions for how to go about it:

• Should you have produced something for which your storage capacity is already exceeded, you can now discard the finished production (no refunds are given), so that you can use the building again to produce something else.

I think I'd try to get the FS member to submit a support ticket for help with this if there's no window with a 'discard' option when they tap on the copper foundry.