• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discord, Forum, Scrolls of Knowledge

Jegenchant

What’s happened….I can’t find answers, Gems is gone, the link to Discord is invalid, the link to forums is gone…I left a while ago and it seems like Elvenar is trying to fail….

Where to for answers like before?And the WIKI still sucks….

Apologies for the rant and thanks for any help or insights

Jegenchant

Silver Lady

You can check Here for help for as long as the forum stays open (it’s slated to close at some undisclosed time soon). After that, I hope you’re in a good FS with experienced members as otherwise you might just be …

Best of luck to you. If you play in one of my worlds you can msg me in game and I’ll try to answer questions.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Sad…Inno must just want it over …. thanks @crackie and and @Silver Lady
Finding another game is an option but…. crazy is what it is…
thanks!
For the record though, Gems was always a 3rd party fan creation. Discord is a 3rd party app but the game has an official server there. But still. Between discord and support tickets, I'd rather take my chances asking the knowledgeably people on the forum first.