• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Question about the Solunar Nexus

The announcement someone copt/pasted to my FS said it produses
"Mana, seeds, and Unurium"
Should that "and" be an "or"?
Does it produce all at once or do you select what you are producing?

I gotta tell you, if it is "and" this could be my favorite event building since the fire chicken.
It is mana and seeds for mid game players. Mana and unurium for late game players. In addition, it gives 2 KP a day and a 10 min booster a day when fully evolved.

But what really makes it special is the amounts of mana and unurium it gives. Magical Mana Hut is one of the best square for square mana producers available. A ch 21 MMH will give 25,000 mana a day. It is 2x2, so 4 of them is the same size as a 4x4 evolving building. The Solunar Nexus gives 90,000 mana a day at ch 21. IE, it is 90% as good as one of the best mana producers in the game on a square for square basis. It is likewise as good for Unurium. A chapter 21 Steam Golem will give 18,720 unurium daily. Ch 21 Boblins gives 22,080 unurium daily. The Solunar Nexus will give 22,080 unurium daily. Equal to Boblins, better than Steam Golem.

This is one of the best non-pet food buildings in a long time. The only thing that comes to mind which might be better is Witch's Hut, which is a great producer of both orcs and Frogs, as well as 3 KP daily.

Dhurrin

They raised the price of the Stash Outpost again
Wasn't that nice of them

Yes, and look at the percentage too. They were 7.99. Now 9.99? really?
I (with my hoarding nature) still have some in my inventory as I have bought a few without ever putting them out as usually I don't need them to get to the endprize, but wanted to have some at the ready in case there ever was a prize I really did want.
Won't be doing that anymore either

Dhurrin

It is mana and seeds for mid game players. Mana and unurium for late game players. In addition, it gives 2 KP a day and a 10 min booster a day when fully evolved.

But what really makes it special is the amounts of mana and unurium it gives. Magical Mana Hut is one of the best square for square mana producers available. A ch 21 MMH will give 25,000 mana a day. It is 2x2, so 4 of them is the same size as a 4x4 evolving building. The Solunar Nexus gives 90,000 mana a day at ch 21. IE, it is 90% as good as one of the best mana producers in the game on a square for square basis. It is likewise as good for Unurium. A chapter 21 Steam Golem will give 18,720 unurium daily. Ch 21 Boblins gives 22,080 unurium daily. The Solunar Nexus will give 22,080 unurium daily. Equal to Boblins, better than Steam Golem.

This is one of the best non-pet food buildings in a long time. The only thing that comes to mind which might be better is Witch's Hut, which is a great producer of both orcs and Frogs, as well as 3 KP daily.
Actually, 4 Mana Huts may (depending on placing) need more roadconnections than 1 evolving building.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
kp coin.jpg

I almost want to give a little 1% credit to that... usually its buy kp, then after you used and collected all your coin to do that... THEN get the next quest of gain coin.. -_- . So i guess pairing them is every so slightly better then that.... But i still hate all these mandatory buy kp quests. So still 99% anger ><

enc.jpg

Aaaaaaand back to 100% anger ><

BrinDarby

So still 99% anger ><
Aaaaaaand back to 100% anger ><
If I'm not mistaken , Dominion is an endgame player and still
@ 99% anger, along with all those Ch4/below players...

Whom are these tasks helping ??? Noone !!!
Not newbs, not whales, not engame ppl, and Not InnoGames.

This insanity started last event, before that maybee 40kp had
to be bought for an event.... it is 100kp, for this event, and
that assumes you have Cauldron open and its not cost prohibitive
to buy 40kp, otherwise its 140kp total...... there is an option for
that 1st buy 14kp, but thats the only 1 really. ( buy 154kp listed )

This is worse than the backlash of Coins Badges in FAs being wayy
too expensive. This isn't just another frustration, for alotta ppl it
will be a dealbreaker.

Land should never count against a player, and KP for ANY task
should be earned in some way, NOT bought........ ever !

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
After finally suffering through 30 hours in order to complete the quest requiring 2 combining catalysts (which I barely got the tech for before getting the dang quest), the new quest comes up ... oh joy. "Invest 25 kp into any Ancient Wonder." I'm in freakin chapter THREE not FOUR when that tech comes available! And no alternate quest! I put in a ticket to ask them how to complete the quest, but I bet any money I'll get a cheery little response saying, "Oh, just complete the technology in chapter 4 and you'll be able to do this quest! I hope that answers your question; have a nice day!"

On that new ID, I am seriously beginning to hate this game. If this had happened 4 years ago on my Dari ID, I would not be here now. Maybe that's what Inno wants ... to get rid of all the frustrated players and just get in new players who will just start the game, add some money to get a few things, and then quit before they start wanting Inno to DO SOMETHING to make the game playable.

Handed things on a platter? pffft. Sounds like an INNO plant.

BrinDarby

"Invest 25 kp into any Ancient Wonder."
It doen't say "your AW", can't you just ( on browser version )
visit anyone , not even a discovered neighbor, and add to
thier AW ?? I know, on the browser, I've given AW pts to ppl
1/2 way across the map before, certainly not discovered
neighbors.

Yes, it means you have to have the KP to give away, since
odds are you won't have a buildup of AW instants... but it
bypass's your need to have researched AWs or have one.

yes???

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It doen't say "your AW", can't you just ( on browser version )
thier AW ?? I know, on the browser, I've given AW pts to ppl
1/2 way across the map before, certainly not discovered
neighbors.

Yes, it means you have to have the KP to give away, since
odds are you won't have a buildup of AW instants... but it
bypass's your need to have researched AWs or have one.

yes???

No, until you research your first set of AWs, you can't put KP into someone else's AW. It has always been this way.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
"Invest 25 kp into any Ancient Wonder." I'm in freakin chapter THREE not FOUR when that tech comes available! And no alternate quest!
can't you just ( on browser version )
thier AW ??
No, until you research your first set of AWs, you can't put KP into someone else's AW. It has always been this way.
aint gonna lie, darby's response was my first thought at well. It would mean the potential of giving away 25 without reciprocation... but it seemed like the only option.
I didnt realize you couldnt donate to other ppls aw until your own were unlocked. But its been many years since i was low lvl. So easy to forget a detail like that.

So yea... looks like your jsut screwed over on that quest then...
Donate/spend kp is one of my fav quests to see show up. Thats a good one for me. But i can clearly see how thats a dead end problem for baby cities.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yup I gave feedback on Beta (Discord) about that quest. Apparently it did not get changed but 2 Beta mods proposed that AW research get spread out again as the 'Pusher' issue is considered resolved with the weekly cap. So perhaps this is our best line of attack.

Glandeh

Is it just my imagination or is the Vitality Surge Stock offer the dominant offer in slot 3? I is annoying to have to reroll time and time again to get rid of it.

BrinDarby

So perhaps this is our best line of attack.
What about EVERY task on beta, that can be impossible
for a sub CH5 player, should be complained about in earnest.
Be relentless, be respectfull, and be factually correct. Inno
needs to understand, players care about the game, while Inno
only cares about revenue ..... ( or so it seems )

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, Inno no longer listens to complaints from the forums, so if people want to complain, it has to be done on Discord, or maybe mass-spamming of the in-game Support link complaining about impossible quests and ask for it to be completed for us. Back when Helya was the US CM, and also working Support, like all the CMs do, she would complete quests for people who could not do them in their current chapter. That should still be a policy for Support to do for the CMs.