• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Donating Goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser1173
  • Start date

DeletedUser511

Where did you read diamonds are rare in the game? They dont give out diamonds at all in the game. Not yet at least. Unless its part of the new quest thing this last update brought.

DeletedUser

We got a certain amount of diamonds when we started the game. Can't remember how many. I'm looing where I read that. It's not in Elvenar wiki.

Found it. place your cursor over the diamond and that's where it says diamonds are rare and can be very useful. lol
One of my new members confirmed yes you get free diamonds when you start the game. I still think we should get them as rewards, maybe for those quest everyone hates, the produce something that takes a day or finishing a chapter in the tech tree. Log in rewards like they have in other games I've played.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

You get 100 diamonds when you start in a world. We had a couple of contests early on that gave you diamonds for winning them, but I haven't seen any in a long time. Other than that, you have to purchase diamonds if you want any. (So far, anyway, who knows what the future holds.) :)

I stand corrected below. Yes, you get 200 diamonds at the start of the game but you must use 100 right away or you cannot play. After that, you don't ever need to spend another diamond.

DeletedUser61

You're allotted 200 Diamonds at the start of the game but they're used up, during the tutorial, when you upgrade your Builder.

In subsequent worlds you skip the tutorial, so you start out with a level 2 Builder but no extra Diamonds.

DeletedUser

Yes or contest of some sort, I see that they have a competition thread and it hasn't been used in a very long time.

DeletedUser511

ALL games give them at the start of their games. Getting them in the beginning of the game as being new dont mean its rare.

DeletedUser

Don't think I said it that way, I said if you put your cursor over the diamond it says: diamonds are rare and can be very useful. You'd think with that said we'd earn them somehow during the game, but we don't. Would be nice if we did get them as a reward by completing chapters in the tech tree or by doing certain quest and such. Or even as part of log in rewards, that might even encourage people to continue playing the game. I've played a lot of these types of games and they do give diamonds or gold as rewards.

DeletedUser511

Yes I play a lot too and this is one of the very few that dont give them out. I have a feeling if they did start doing them in quests the older players would get ******* again and not get compensation for the past quests like we got ***** for the runes.

DeletedUser627

Yes I play a lot too and this is one of the very few that dont give them out. I have a feeling if they did start doing them in quests the older players would get ******* again and not get compensation for the past quests like we got ***** for the runes.

Surely they could find a fair way to implement this! We're not anti-new players, just don't like it when the devs favor new players because they figure we're too vested to leave.