• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Downgrade buildings

DeletedUser

With limited population, culture, etc there are times when you upgrade one thing and it hampers you from upgrading a different structure later. It would be useful to downgrade a building (sort of an undo) to increase population, culture limits to build something else. I know this goes against the logic that bigger is better, but it could be beneficial from time to time.

--Weagle

DeletedUser1590

With limited population, culture, etc there are times when you upgrade one thing and it hampers you from upgrading a different structure later. It would be useful to downgrade a building (sort of an undo) to increase population, culture limits to build something else. I know this goes against the logic that bigger is better, but it could be beneficial from time to time.

--Weagle
I was thinking the same thing today because I needed a little extra space and downgrading would have brought my building down to 2x2 from 3x2, which would have been perfect. So I was left with the choice of waiting for another expansion or knocking down a perfectly good building and then having to rebuild it up to the lower level I wanted. This really would be a great feature.