• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

DeletedUser3507

You be bored during those 100 day's lol don't say I didn't warn you..;););)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You be bored during those 100 day's lol don't say I didn't warn you..;););)
There's a really good chance I'll be doing a 10 am Wishing well collect on mobile and a 10 PM browser login for 3 months and not much more except for events.... might both be browser logins if they don't add wonders to the app.

DeletedUser3507

You should keep producing the whole time and build up your reserves, plus collect mana and devine seeds;)

I sure hope they do..

SoggyShorts

You should keep producing the whole time and build up your reserves, plus collect mana and devine seeds;)
It only takes around 2 weeks to hit your cap on mana/seeds, so once rumors start floating about chapter 13 I might collect more often.

Arkadia

Based on other quests I don't see why it wouldn't work. progress bars can change, but I've never seen a quest uncheck.

so.....i built the 5th earth manifestation for the quest, it checked that i have now 5, but when i sold it, it got unchecked :eek: :confused: :(

DeletedUser5800

What cap I started chapter 12 with 2.7m mana and 225 k devine seeds?
It's because you have 30 more expansions than everyone else! There @SoggyShorts didn't say it. :p
The majority of people with non-premium productions and space limitations hit the point where they collect the decay rate A.K.A. Cap. ;)

SoggyShorts

I was 2x+ cap in Mana, and Devine Seeds
That makes no sense.

If you make 100,000 mana per day, and it decays by 10% every night, then when you hit 1,000,000 mana it will decay by 100,000 <---the same as you make, effectively capping you.
Same goes for seeds.

DeletedUser3507

All i can report is what I started chapter 12 with

Your favorite site says I make this much per day which is going up tonight...159,820

In chapter 11 usually had over 2m mana

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Did you have Enar's Embassy and Dragon Abbey. Those produce mana that is not recorded by Elvenstats (it may not even include link bonuses, not sure).

DeletedUser3507

yes a Dragon Abbey
Screenshot_9.png

@Lord Draconian details, see how many cities there are like mine, I am not the lone wolf...

[
Screenshot_10.png
/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That makes no sense.

If you make 100,000 mana per day, and it decays by 10% every night, then when you hit 1,000,000 mana it will decay by 100,000 <---the same as you make, effectively capping you.
Same goes for seeds.

Statistically I see what you are saying but like @jps54 I have never hit a cap for either. That includes the months between chapter 11 & 12. I'm guessing I've never hit the point where decay was >= production

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Decay can't ever be greater than production unless you decrease production be removing something. Quantity on hand is an infinite series that approaches 10*[production] after about 50+ days depending on the actual daily production.

82,000 daily production would hit 810,000 after about 40 days, and stay between 810,000 and 819999 forever.

DeletedUser3507

I went about 3.5 months and it never stopped going up, started chapter 12 with over 2.7m mana and 225k of divine seeds.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I went about 3.5 months and it never stopped going up, started chapter 12 with over 2.7m mana and 225k of divine seeds.
There's nothing surprising about that. It won't stop going up until it reaches 10*[production]-1, Which could take hundreds of days. If you were producing 270,000/day (which is the minimum to ever reach 2.7 million*), it would still be going up by about 8 a day at the hundred day mark. With any parabola, "infinity" takes longer to reach when your base values are higher.

* Of course, if you are constantly using spells and have an Ancient Wonder that generates mana from casting, or to reduce decay, then your results have minimal relationship to the basic state.

Last edited: