• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar down?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
EN Server loads just fine, as does Beta. Nothing on US, not on Chrome, not on Edge, nor on mobile, not even on Data. And by that I mean I too received the lie about MY internet connection being the cause.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The scope of the issue indicates, to me, some kind of external error in the larger infrastructure rather than an update error since the update errors are usually restricted to specific applications. Since sever applications are down I'd bet on some kind of severe outage at Inno. But who knows? "The Shadow Knows"

Good thing my life isn't all Elvenaar even if my wife sometimes thinks it is.

AJ

SunsetDanar

Most likely not related to the hotfix update from earlier today but more likely caused by an underlying issue that prompted it. This may be a lengthy shutdown as it's currently 11:15 PM in Germany.

Momonar

5 minutes ago an admin posted Inno had a power outage at their US data center. Search for the connection issues thread in the forums.

C-Nymph

But all worlds ARE down. I have also seen a post from a player who tried Forge of Empires (also by Inno) and it is down also. This makes me think it is either a hardware issue or Inno has been hacked.
There are more worlds in Elvenar than just those on the US servers ;) So no, not all worlds were down, just the US ones.
But it's fixed now!

C-Nymph, that's the normal app response when logon is not available. Wondering if some our European night owls are seeing this or our Australian folks are having issues as well?
I am a European night owl ;) With cities on both EN, US and beta. So no, it really was only an issue on the US server.

Last edited: