• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enthusiasm not allowed

Risen Malchiah

I guess posting before official announcements are made is not allowed, even in praise of them. I never knew this, but I offer this to inform others to not make the same mistake.

Hold your enthusiasm til later. If that's possible. And never post spoilers. :cool:

DeletedUser4194

You are always welcome to discuss the update in the link that is provided in when the announcement is made in the release notes section ;)

DeletedUser4194

move button.PNG
move button.PNG
move button.PNG

DeletedUser9601

Well thank God that this information wasn't RUINED by me learning about it 3 hours before the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT (which by the way was 12 hours behind the announcement on the Google Play store when my app updated this morning), and the sanctity of the forum has once again been valiantly protected by the tireless defense of the moderators. I can sleep easy tonight.

Last edited by a moderator: