• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Daily Reward 10% PP crash

OCRassman

I'm pretty sure I saw this posted on Beta weeks ago, but whenever you win today's daily prize - the game crashes. You need to refresh the browser to be able to do anything.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
This was supposed to have been fixed with the last release. Can you please try again and if it persists put in a support ticket so I can look into it further?

CavemanAZ

Can confirm.
Just happened to me 3 times when the 10% Portal Profit was won.
Game freezes before showing the item won (I noticed the upper-left prize icon blinks though), and only the Chat tab and green "+" buttons in the game are accessible.

Gladiola

It's interesting that this is happening with a prize that varies by chapters (in a lower chapter my prize is a 50% supply instant). I wonder if the coding that selects the Portal Profit (vs. supply instant) is bugged.

Deem

Mine did the exact same thing 3-4 times in one city, once in another city, not at all in a 3rd.

Deleted User - 849192770

same i am almost in chapter 6 though so i wonder if its that

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, this got fixed some time today. Because none of the remaining daily prizes really interest me for my chapter 17 city, I burned a bunch of essence, just to test it. After well over 10 chests of different sizes and no daily prize, I finally got it three chests in a row and none of them froze the game.