• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Other Excess artifacts for evolving buildings

SimplyNoble

Please give us a way to use them. While it is great that they are prizes in the spire which some do really need others simply don't. Getting 7 artifacts in spire chests for a building I already have fully evolved does me no good and makes a pretty disappointing trip to the top. I don;t have any particular care about what way you come up with but please create for us some way in which we can make use of them ,besides spell fragments.

Thank you

I know this was posted earlier but it seems not correctly so here it is correct.

bulldurham2

I'd like to see a priority put on artifacts that we are short on. I'm sitting on 8 artifacts for a twilight phoenix and have been waiting months for an artifact to come up. On that note, there should be a new phoenix token to include twilight phoenix.

What else did you want them used for? Maybe a conversion? We could take two tokens and craft them into a token we need? I assume that wouldn't happen for recent events because Inno likely wants us to play the events as much as possible to get all the artifacts. Though, there hasn't been a tournament in awhile which usually gives an artifact from a recent set.