• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expiring Building Timer

Risen Malchiah

So I have 2 Trading Outposts in one my cities and this is the current expiring timer:

TradingOutpost.jpg

Is the expiring timer and the collection timer both being at 37:20 an incredible coincidence or has something changed to ensure expiring buildings with less time than the collection timer don't cheat you out of the last 1-2 days for the building? In the past, I've seen buildings expire and whatever was being produced was cancelled.

Also, will I need to rush to collect or will the Portal Profits remain available to collect after it expires?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You just got lucky (unlucky?) in your timing. Even if you have been collecting from it right when it was ready every single time, the building will expire a few seconds before you can get your final collection from it. Of course, the only way to know is to wait til there is less than an hour left and the timers shift to minutes and seconds from hours and minutes.

Deleted User - 3932582

Also, will I need to rush to collect or will the Portal Profits remain available to collect after it expires?
Yes, you better rush to collect (assuming production is a few seconds ahead of expiration, not after). At expiration, all production disappears. Ask me how I know ;)

hvariidh gwendrot

i have several types of expiring bldgs going i'll pay closer attention when they get low on time and see about which will hold a prize after expiring .. unless the info is out there already but i believe some hold the produced item if they finished before time ran out

Risen Malchiah

Update:

My theory that the timer was adjusted up to allow for the last collection was looking good:

Untitled1.jpg

Until I saw the 2nd one:

Untitled2.jpg

Funny thing is that I have some 1 minute time boosters that would be handy in this situation, but of course they're not usable here.

The end result is I actually lost both. I was able to quickly grab the PP from the first one just before the timer expired, but it did not register in the inventory. Then when I went to the research tab and back, I saw it was still there to be harvested. I clicked on it, the floating icon flew up like it was harvested, but again, it did not register in inventory. I relogged and it was gone completely.

Edit: I added a Suggestion to allow time boosters for expiring buildings.

Last edited: