• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure Purpose

Viktorville

So what exactly is the purpose of these fellowship adventures? Is there some reward at the send? All that seems to happen is me using up all my resources. Please help me understand this. I've never gotten past the third area. Is the key to have multiple people working on these goals?

Crow Last Elf

Yes, multiple people working on the goals is key. For the most recent FA, I estimated that to complete one path required 225 WS total (9 per member of a 25 player fs) and 8 Sets total if there was perfect timing and coordination of the WS and manu's. I targeted 300 WS and 50 sets for the fs in order to fit reasonable game play.

My fs is fairly chatty I think and our interaction is even higher during FA's, a lot of fun. But we have decided that the rewards are no longer worth interrupting our cities to the degree necessary to achieve a good rank, so we just complete one path and (because it is popular) play in the Pit.

The artifacts are the main reward now, since it is harder to obtain enough to fully evolve the event building main prize. But that may not be enough to make FAs worth it to you/ your fs.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So what exactly is the purpose of these fellowship adventures? Is there some reward at the send? All that seems to happen is me using up all my resources. Please help me understand this. I've never gotten past the third area. Is the key to have multiple people working on these goals?
There are 3 stages of the fellowship adventure. At the end of each stage, rewards are given to all participating members. A fellowship member must put at least 1 badges into a waypoint in the stage to qualify for rewards. And yes, you need multiple people working together to do a fellowship adventure.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
For us the purpose is to have fun. As the AM my purposes extend to training. By using the FA to coordinate and encourage team play I find we do better on the tournament and Spire. Mostly because the FA encourages people to get to know each other, interact, chat, and communicate about things. I also am using it to train people in the fine art of leadership....not an easy thing when you have so little "control" over the players. So, in the long run, in my opinion, the "prizes" aren't as valuable as the experience in team building. This has been shown in my case to be particularly good as I've noticed a lot more cohesion in the team as we continue to progress up the ranking in the FA and in the game. "Success breeds success," as they say.

AJ