• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure Quest Cycle

DeletedUser5800

Wow you have some good photoshop skills there Lord Draconian!

I certainly admire his mastery of graphics.

Thanks and for the record I just shuffled around some screen shots with basic paintshop as fast I could go while helping kids with homework and cooking supper, there are flaws abound! Not to downplay myself or anything but the reason I bring it up is if I can do any of that in 20-30 min. Hell, let's say an hour just for slackers sake or even a day just to get super OCD about it... and I figure I could write the code in 6-9 hrs tops (depending on which one I was writing it for (and I'm not even a coder, just a guy that semi watched the MIT free courseware while bored watching a baby several yrs back))... and let's say it then was really buggy and I had to spend another 2 days figuring out where I else'd when I should have elif'd and that one line I should have tab'd one more time or whatever... and then lets add a few days in case I'm exaggerating. I figure a week would be more than enough time for one actual coder/graphics designer to do a way better job than any of that... Then it goes Beta and yet something else unexpected happens and it takes another week for my buddy to figure out what I did wrong and fix that... then we're looking at two weeks total... so how in all that time did they do nothing!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

bkbajb

Assuming that there is no intention of a complete redesign, I offer this fairly simple solution to the Decline/Open/Decline system currently in place. Once you open the One Quest Giver there would be arrows that let you switch quest without closing the window as seen here, with a guide arrow under it showing your current quest in relation to the other 9 and you would simply Accept the quest you wanted to fulfill, which would close the window.
This would also allow for the future development of it saving progress on each individual quest.
*Text Change: (THIS QUEST REAPPEARS. YOU CAN ACCEPT IT OR ROTATE THROUGH THE EVENT QUESTS.)
View attachment 2715

Great idea