• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Happy Monday!
Wishing you all a wonderful week!!
2764.png
2764.png

Enjoy the Fellowship Adventures!!
Here is all the core information (including a spreadsheet), which you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship:
https://tinyurl.com/u4w85q5

89853126_10216116147317066_8207741966478213120_n.jpg

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
So you start here:
then proceed proposing scheme that removes need for communication with individual members, and consolidates most of the decision-making on the mage level, relegating rank-and-file to simply being badge suppliers. That's... not very consistent.

People are not consistent with each other. Neither is the world. I like the idea of needing to work as a team in a larger compasity. But in practice, it rarely ever works like that on games like this. So you either deal with the chaos of it, or you try to work around it.

As for 'just being badge suppliers' .. in my experience, that what most ppl would rather do. They dont want to deal with putting plans together and monitoring badge numbers and progress and all that other stuff that only a few of us do in this game. Iv been conducting every aspect of the FA for the last year or two in my Fs. The person that did it before me was thrilled to pass that respncibilty off to another. And in all this time... there has not been one person that ever asked to give it a try, or even made the slightest inquiry as to how its done. - They dont want anything to do with that. And doign it all this time, i can understand that. Its a lot more time consuming then it sounds. And ppl have lives, and family, and work. Fortunately for them, im on disability. So i have the time to do this.

Valtitude

I get so tired of constant complaining about crappy prizes.
Every event, every FA, every spire, every dang day

Just play the game for the fun of it

The FA is a great team event
Your FS has to work together to get it done
If you do it right the biggest prize is that it makes your FS better

You end up with a group who works together towards a goal
Instead of a group of whiny children