• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
We're doing an easy FA this time ... which is good because real life has been really busy lately. But the next one will probably be a push FA. Still, we're doing fairly well for "easy" ... we're currently in 15th place.

Kadhrin

Given the upcoming change to how AWs are upgraded, I predict a lot of folks will be upgrading AWs like crazy during this FA. That will have a serious spike in Wonder Society badges. But it's going to be an anomaly, and I hope whomever reviews those sorts of stats realizes it's a one-time thing.

Glandeh

Given the upcoming change to how AWs are upgraded, I predict a lot of folks will be upgrading AWs like crazy during this FA. That will have a serious spike in Wonder Society badges. But it's going to be an anomaly, and I hope whomever reviews those sorts of stats realizes it's a one-time thing.
At least we are. Don't count on the devs not to ask for many more wonder badges next FA. Though it probably won't matter much, there will be less players and those who are still holding on won't have the fragments to craft for Arcane Residue.

SimplyNoble

Strange. I had no trouble using KP to make badges. In fact I had more badges for wonders than I could use as did the rest of my FS. Just using the KP swap threads. We aimed for top 10 and landed in 4th. Had a good time.

quin629

Strange. I had no trouble using KP to make badges. In fact I had more badges for wonders than I could use as did the rest of my FS. Just using the KP swap threads. We aimed for top 10 and landed in 4th. Had a good time.

As you and your FS placed KP onto each others' AWs, you eventually filled all the KP the AW needed, right? And then you leveled up that AW. Once the upgrade completed, more KP could be placed on that AW towards the next level.

The concern now is that with the increased costs, people will be slow to level up those AWs or may not increase the levels at all, especially on the ones that are already high. Once the KP for that AW has been filled, it will simply sit. A FS will literally find itself in a position of having every AW completely full of KP. If no one levels their AWs up, then what?

Myne

Oh Wise One
The concern now is that with the increased costs, people will be slow to level up those AWs or may not increase the levels at all, especially on the ones that are already high. Once the KP for that AW has been filled, it will simply sit. A FS will literally find itself in a position of having every AW completely full of KP. If no one levels their AWs up, then what?
At this time, that is what I see happening as well.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
do magic workshops count twice for production of a badge? I remember reading that a long time ago. But i didnt have any placed at the time so didnt pay a whole lot of attention. Now i got 6 of em in both cities so i can soon replace my 10 normal ws. (1.8*6=10.8)

Pheryll

Set Designer
do magic workshops count twice for production of a badge? I remember reading that a long time ago. But i didnt have any placed at the time so didnt pay a whole lot of attention. Now i got 6 of em in both cities so i can soon replace my 10 normal ws. (1.8*6=10.8)
What you probably remember is event quests requiring a leveled workshop (these quests do not exist anymore). Since a magical workshop costs more culture and population than a same chapter workshop, the production of the magical workshops counted twice.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
kk, thanks all. Glad to have that cleared up.
Once i place the 6 magic ws to replace the 10 normal leveled ws's, ill still have the extra room of four ws's. So i guess id still be able to fit more ws in an fa that way. So i guess it works out either way!