• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Fellowship Adventures

CrusaderMichael

I hate to sound like a 5th grade teacher, but could you please show your work?
There were 144 total tasks, if it was 6.25 tasks per day that would mean the event was 23 days long. It wasn't.

Also comparing straight tasks per day is as if all tasks are created equal is a little ... disingenuous.
I mean are we really going to count "place a trade" as anything other than a total freebie?

Started on the 8th or the 9th... ended on the 2nd. Pretty sure i'm correct Mr. Math Teacher. I could be wrong but if i am wrong, i will have obviously been teleported to an alternate universe where you're right... not me.

6.25 tasks per day it is. And i didn't say 6.25 to argue. I only said it cuz i did the math.... Having said that, my first days of FA will be, setting up for a few badges... then later that day, setting up for a few badges.... OH THE HUMANITY !!!! (haha)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Started on the 8th or the 9th... ended on the 2nd. Pretty sure i'm correct Mr. Math Teacher. I could be wrong but if i am wrong, i will have obviously been teleported to an alternate universe where you're right... not me.
Well one of us needs to be beamed up.
From the 9th to the 2nd as per the announcement(link) 22 days including both the 9th and 2nd
So 22 days x 6.25 = 137.5 tasks? Still missing something...
6.25 tasks per day it is. And i didn't say 6.25 to argue. I only said it cuz i did the math
And I only called you out on it because it was so specific down to the hundredths that I was curious how you got there.
Maybe meth instead of math? ;)

Last edited:

StarLoad

Well one of us needs to be beamed up.
From the 9th to the 2nd as per the announcement(link) 22 days including both the 9th and 2nd
So 22 days x 6.25 = 137.5 tasks? Still missing something...

And I only called you out on it because it was so specific down to the hundredths that I was curious how you got there.
Maybe meth instead of math? ;)
its ok Soggy, CrusaderMichael said
I'll probably head over to FoE soon and ditch elvenar.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
its ok Soggy, CrusaderMichael said
I'll probably head over to FoE soon and ditch elvenar.
deuces.jpg

CrusaderMichael

nah i just said 6.25 cuz it was close... and some article i read said it started on the 8th.... i checked after "my math teacher" got on my case... the new article said the 9th.

IT'S TOO LATE TO DISCUSS DECIMALS !!!!

BadWon

FA's are more of a waste of time, than this time last year. FA's are for the WW's and/or WWW's that play/pay for ranking The only incentive, for some, is to get the 2 missing artifacts for the preceding event.
Event "prizes" have been nerfed (i.e.. wishing wells gone)....may be time to look for something else (after nearly 5 yrs)

Fanghorn Leghorn

I like the way our fellowship, Integrity, handles the FA.
One path on each stage.
Maximum rewards, which aren't much, for the least amount of work.
Most of our group, need at least one artifact to fully evolve the last event building.
The FA can still be fun and we work as a team, but no one has to completely overhaul their city.
Save the butt-kicking for the Spire and the tourneys... :cool: