• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Destroyers

NightshadeCS

mikeledo

LOL soggy to funny

My overview clearly states ~ If you are a drama queen you are in the wrong palace ....... guess I shoulda signed it ...sincerely shrek ~
The game is really boring without drama. What is it you remember most about the game? The time when some drama maker got booted or when some boring guy joined? Where is the FS called "Drama Queens"? That sounds like fun.

DeletedUser9601

THIS. Our Mages/AM always check on a new applicant by consulting the great and mighty Elvenstats, and if there is a long history of FS jumping, that is an automatic red flag.
Agreed, but I hope its not an automatic rejection. FS-jumping can be a sign of a 2-way street.
"Join our FS - we do daily visits" - should you stick around if you're getting 10 out of 25 visits a day?
"We are active in tourneys" - how many 3-chest weeks do you have to deal with before you can bounce?
Etc. etc. There's dozens of reasons to want to leave an FS, and only a few of them can be sussed out before a new applicant joints. Elvenstats helps that now: you can see how an FS has done over time, or how they do in tourneys. But its not perfect.

DeletedUser4576

I thinks it's kind of scary that the people with the power to throw out anybody they don't like feel the need to stalk those players to other fellowships and try to blackball them completely. All in the interest of protecting others from these terrible people of course.

bkbajb

Agreed, but I hope its not an automatic rejection. FS-jumping can be a sign of a 2-way street.
"Join our FS - we do daily visits" - should you stick around if you're getting 10 out of 25 visits a day?
"We are active in tourneys" - how many 3-chest weeks do you have to deal with before you can bounce?
Etc. etc. There's dozens of reasons to want to leave an FS, and only a few of them can be sussed out before a new applicant joints. Elvenstats helps that now: you can see how an FS has done over time, or how they do in tourneys. But its not perfect.

I agree and just went through this myself. I changed several times recently before finding a FS that plays like I do. I am not playing games with anyone, but if a FS advertises what they do, and don't actually do it, changing should not be held against anyone.

DeletedUser12430

I've always found this to be a funny thing to put in your FS overview. I mean there probably aren't any fellowships that want drama, right?
So then isn't putting "Drama Free" on your FS like a box of Cheerios having "Not made with Broken Glass" on the front? Now it kinda sounds like all other cereals do have broken glass.:p

EDIT: I just got the strangest tweet:
View attachment 4598

I didnt really pay any attention to how old this was or anything as I was just lookin around a bit, but I found it WAY to funny not to bump up again.