• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Food with next event

Crystal01

The MA may have improved food supply, however, it's still scarce. I would LOVE as well as others in my fellowships if we can get a Building like the panda- BUT instead of a MM spell we want a pet food provider. PLEASE, Even if it's 1 food every 2 days, it would be so;);););) appreciated

Crystal01

Beta already has the next event and there is no pet good anywhere, unfortunately. But maybe in another future event.
;) yes, I know there's a may event. It will take time, but July's SUMMER event is still up in the air- and autumn brought last years panda bear= great chance to add to them

LisaMV

The MA may have improved food supply, however, it's still scarce. I would LOVE as well as others in my fellowships if we can get a Building like the panda- BUT instead of a MM spell we want a pet food provider. PLEASE, Even if it's 1 food every 2 days, it would be so;);););) appreciated
What a very good idea! They can decide how much or little, but at least it would be something. I hope this goes somewhere...

Deleted User - 4565442

;) yes, I know there's a may event. It will take time, but July's SUMMER event is still up in the air- and autumn brought last years panda bear= great chance to add to them

next event is set for June 2020.
There will be probably two events between May and Autumn.
May Celebration is probably not the replacement of Summer Solstice.

AtaguS

Every 72 hours sounds much more like something Inno would consider...and I love this idea. With the accumulating evolve buildings requiring pet food, this would be one that I think a lot of players would work toward. (But please not during the bear events - I'm hoping they do what they did with coldfire and offer a sub-par evolve and the chance to convert its artifacts into a 2019 bear!) There is also a thread out there in the General Discussion board which invites newly imagined pet abilities. In case you wanted to check it out or add this idea there, here is the link: Imagining new pet abilities
Why not put it together into a formal suggestion format and see what kind of traction it gets?

Deleted User - 4565442

I would really prefer them to offer just a few bear artifacts for quests like in Phoenix and to add another bear.
Just not with pop/cult halved like Coldfire/May tree because it is disgusting what they made to these buildings.
Why they made Evolution Buildings 2x weaker is still a question for me without answer.
Surely not to make people participate in events...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'll play the wet blanket again. I think some people feed their pets way too often and should learn to balance their resource use to what's available instead of constantly asking for more. I have 123 pet food on hand, and managed to feed my fire phoenix and polar bear enough to get 12,000 points in the last tournament.

Just becuase we have a potential boost available doesn't mean we are entitled to use it any time we feel like it.