• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fragment store

DeletedUser2959

I'd like a special building that has items purchasable with Spell Fragments only. And lots of them. I can't be the only one with hundreds of thousands of fragments and literally nothing to do with them. Make it as big or small as you like, and make it cost a bunch of fragments just to build it. I think this game needs a fragment sink of some kind.

yelf

This may be true for you, but many "newer" cities (one year old and less) are having huge problems getting enough Spell Fragments. They show up less & less in the Spire (which is probably a good thing) but these cities don't have a large Summonings collection where they can create Spell Fragments ... they are often "frozen" and can't do anything. We need both a better source for them and a better way to spend them.

Aritra

I can't be the only one with hundreds of thousands of fragments and literally nothing to do with them.
It would be nice if fragments were donatable to other players, outside fellowship (don't know if even within FS you can, not my area). There are lots of us who have not yet had the luxury of that abundance. Disenchanting things I don't want rid of just to get fragments for something else. And worse, shortage of things to disenchant so really have to wait (until the next event, I think, since that's where I get summonings)--wish I could sell a building but get choice of receiving the whatever you get back vs x amount of fragments. Frustrating.

DeletedUser26692

The spire and the academy work hand in hand..... You can trade in all of those spell fragments for temporary military buildings, timers, relics, KP, pet food, ancient knowledge, portal profits, merchant buildings, top of the line per square culture buildings, ECT.

Maybe it's because I have a level five magic academy that keeps CC's turning 24 hours a day but I cannot keep up with spell fragments. I am still kind of new, I've been playing the spire every week since March and disenchant all of my event buildings and my small "stockpile" took a big hit crafting the three bears and upgrading the artifacts to last years. I am looking forward to being in the situation where crafting all of those wonderful things in the magic academy just is not enough to keep me happy anymore ; - )

Edited to add: I just read what I wrote and it came off as kind of smart ass.....that was not my intention I really am looking forward to being in that situation.

Aritra

I am in chapter 4 I never have an abundance of fragments or CCs.
Chapter 6 here. My MA (lvl.3) is producing CCs near continuously. Never too many of those. Just as I get near eight or ten, something(s) come and I'm back to one or two. Continuous.
Not sure what chapter fragments get easier (I'm certainly not there yet), or if it never gets easier in the main game and shortage of fragments is another tool to promote participation in the spire (those with abundance are acquiring most through spire).

DeletedUser26692

I forgot to mention that in my magic academy I've traded in enough vision vapor to get about two or three thousand
diamonds from the chest in the last 6 months, not bad......i love free diamonds : - )

Iyapo1

@Aritra it is all @Frank the Elf King 's fault that I upgraded my MA and am now chronically short on relics, ccs, and frags!

I can see your point of view and know that it is shared by a great number of people, however I for one am always disappointed when I win a supply instance instead of a CC or even fragments because I have 6 magic workshops and do 15 minute timers most of the day, so I am never in need of supplies, does that mean that the supply instance should be taken out of the spire... Of course not. I have a level 5 academy and run CC's 24 hours a day disenchant all prizes for fragments and play the spire every week. I stay around 20,000 fragments and between 40 and 50 CC (ran out once due to lack of dust relics) because I craft almost everything. I craft timers just to use in the academy so I can craft two or three things in the rotation. The spire has awesome "big rewards" like the genie, Magic residence, magic workshop and the spire library, however I have only won 1 magic Residence and some diamonds a handful of times. More often than not I receive portal profits and I don't really want portal profits but that doesn't mean that someone else would not mind having them. The good prizes are set at a percent chance for balance and I'm okay with that I still have never won a moonstone library but I see people with five or more that's randomization and just part of the game I will always try next week. I understand your situation and hope that the game designers can help you with your extra spell fragments without nerfing the access to mine,lol. Anyway thank you for listening to an alternate point of view and I hope they are able to strike a good balance for everyone.

Thx again frank

DeletedUser26692

@Frank the Elf King
You do realize that through the Magic Academy, to get diamonds you have to have vision vapor and to have vision vapor you need fragments, the very thing we're saying many players have in short supply....
I am in such a short supply because I am constantly using them. I am going to be one of those citys that have 5 moonstone library sets.... If I am lucky enough to win them instead of portal profits most of the time, lol.

Iyapo1

@Aritra Can I be playfully and sarcastically blaming?

@Frank the Elf King posted the above quote elsewhere and I thought, heeeeyyyyy I could do that, so I did!

I am in a silver FS, creeping on gold, I hit the top of the spire and it just ended(FS rewards). I used all my CCs already and had to speedup my MA! I totally blame the elf!

In a happy way since I am having fun with it!

Aritra

I'm so confused.
I feel trolled.
I'm bowing out. Have at it.
I said all I needed to regarding fragments. I'm done.

DeletedUser26692

I'm so confused.
I feel trolled.
I'm bowing out. Have at it.
I said all I needed to regarding fragments. I'm done.
We were not trolling you, I can assure you of that! I think you, Lyapo and myself are all in agreement on this issue.... We just might not have been clear on the subject. I do not want to talk for someone else and just reading someone's words without body language or hearing ones tone can be difficult.

My position on this thread is that we already have a store to spend spell fragments at and that's the magic academy, it might be nice to see them add a few more things to craft and or take a few less helpful items out.... however I for one have no problem unloading spell fragments. I craft timers just to use those timers to craft multiple things within the same session.

This is just my opinion, have fun everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am going to be one of those citys that have 5 moonstone library sets.
or you could be one of these cities
For some reason, I never have to craft CCs any more....
1600535778383.png

1600535890785.png

1600535943566.png
{/SPOILER]

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
was that some kind of promotion that they ran or did they win all those. And.... Is that a spire instance?

If I had kept all of mine, I would have at least that many, but I have 5 full sets out in chapter 16 and have been replacing older chapter pieces as I get them. So if I had kept all my chapter 13, 14, and 15 set buildings, I would be around 14 or 15 complete sets too.

Iyapo1

@Frank the Elf King I am in chapter 4, I have only been to the top 4 times. So far I have won: 1 moonstone library, 2 gates, 2 mana plants, 6 gum plants, 1 endless scroll.

Edit to add: Hope your drops moonstone you soon.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
was that some kind of promotion that they ran or did they win all those. And.... Is that a spire instance?
They is me, in my Felyndral city, and I won them all in the Spire. I'm not sure what you mean by "is that a spire instance?"
if I had kept all my chapter 13, 14, and 15 set buildings, I would be around 14 or 15 complete sets too.
They are all either Ch 15, or Ch16, I tend deliberately to advance through the chapters fairly slowly. I won't leave the first techs of Chapter 16 until 17 is live, if then.