• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fragment store

DeletedUser26692

I'm not sure what you mean by "is that a spire instance?"
At the bottom of your post it looks like a moonstone library X2 on something that looks like a ancient knowledge instant. But I am probably just used to the mobile version. Buy the thanks for the reply.

BrinDarby

I am CH3 , have been for 2 months...... I have like 10 Catalysts, yet over 60,000 frags....
I go to the top of spire every week it seems.... shortage of frags you say, how ????

DeletedUser26692

I am CH3 , have been for 2 months...... I have like 10 Catalysts, yet over 60,000 frags....
I go to the top of spire every week it seems.... shortage of frags you say, how ????
I craft 2 or 3 things at a time by using timers.... I do find my self running low on CC's even though I crank them out of my level 5 academy 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Some of the Portal profits can cost 3,000 spell fragments each!

DeletedUser17106

Another use, any use, for spell frags would be great! In H world (US servers) we are all getting spell frags ad nauseum! I am in Fairies there and have 70k, another player in my FS opened her city in June and has nearly as many.

Pheryll

Set Designer
They is me, in my Felyndral city, and I won them all in the Spire. I'm not sure what you mean by "is that a spire instance?"
They are all either Ch 15, or Ch16, I tend deliberately to advance through the chapters fairly slowly. I won't leave the first techs of Chapter 16 until 17 is live, if then.

If CC is your main focus, then your arrangement has several excessive buildings. For each set of four moonstone libraries you only need 2x moonstone gates, 2x endless scrolls, 2x gum trees, and 2x mana plants to support them (and all buildings will have full link bonuses).

See the following link for the arrangement: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/92ba8d55691d44d381adeb7605b9db47/

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If CC is your main focus, then your arrangement has several excessive buildings. For each set of four moonstone libraries you only need 2x moonstone gates, 2x endless scrolls, 2x gum trees, and 2x mana plants to support them (and all buildings will have full link bonuses).
It's neither my main focus, nor a focus at all. I don't need the CC, since I have over 800 on hand.

Iyapo1

If you do the spire to the top frequently, it's not possible to burn through them all. I craft just about every cycle and still have over a million fragments.
I am sorry, it was my understanding that Inno nerfed the spire because players were getting too many spell fragments.

I understand that there was a problem. I understand that as a legacy many players have an endless supply of fragments.

Good for you. I am jealous.

Please stop trying to reduce spell fragment rewards further. I hit the top of the spire every week and frag most event buildings.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am sorry, it was my understanding that Inno nerfed the spire because players were getting too many spell fragments.

I understand that there was a problem. I understand that as a legacy many players have an endless supply of fragments.
There's no legacy involved. We asked them to reduce the fragments, but they haven't done it that I can tell. I'm still picking up more than I can spend on every Spire instance.

The last change to fragments listed in release notes is that when they moved some CC to multi-player requwards, they added another 2000 fragments to the individual rewards.

Aritra

I do wish fragments were more easily available without requiring the Spire. The Spire is "extra" to the Game, right? You are not required to participate in tournaments or events or even the Spire.
Fragments required in-game should be sufficiently available in-game.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I do wish fragments were more easily available without requiring the Spire. The Spire is "extra" to the Game, right? You are not required to participate in tournaments or events or even the Spire.
Fragments required in-game should be sufficiently available in-game.
Technically, neither the Spire nor Crafting are required. They are both extra content.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you do the spire to the top frequently, it's not possible to burn through them all. I craft just about every cycle and still have over a million fragments.
There's no legacy involved.
Though my inventory is not as high as yours, with over 500K fragments in both cities I agree. It's almost impossible for 'legacy' to be involved in a feature that has only been available for a little over a year with the multiplayer feature only being available less than a year.
Please stop trying to reduce spell fragment rewards further.
I don't see this suggestion of a 'fragment store' as a reduction in spell fragments. It would be an option for spending them, not a requirement as I read it. There was a suggestion sent from here to the devs to have the fragments increased in the Gateway and High Halls and eliminated in the Laboratory so it would not adversely effect fragments for cities who find the Laboratory a drain on their resources. I don't think that suggestion was an overall reduction in fragments (if it was, it was not a huge reduction), but we have seen no indication they are seriously considering that suggestion.
I think the easiest way to increase fragment inventory is to place the moonstone libraries. In my oldest city I had 4 sets placed at one time, but have reduced that to 3 (and 4 more in inventory!) with all 4 link bonuses, so I gain extra fragments there. In my other city, I have reduced the libraries to only 1, but originally had 3 of them and that started the excess spell fragment situation there. I also craft every cycle and will use timers to craft more than one item/cycle when I want. I've set the cycle refresh time so I rarely if ever miss a cycle. Like almost everything else in this game, I view the Spire as a marathon, not a sprint. I've been reaching the top of the Spire each week for ~9months now in both cities. Hang in there! In time, I'd wager you'll be looking for ways to spend extra fragments, too!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Please stop trying to reduce spell fragment rewards further. I hit the top of the spire every week and frag most event buildings.
I do have to apologize and confess that after reading the above from @samidodamage, with a dozen spire libraries and probably as many scroll buildings, part of my fragment surplus might well be a problem of my own making that is not entirely the fault of the chests.