• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free Diamonds?

rvtdragon1

Several days ago we received a notice asking us to give feedback to INNO re Elvenar. If we responded we would get a (I assume) small portion of some free diamonds from INNO. I linked to the form, gave them several compliments re what I like and offered some suggestions and criticism about several things that bothered me. As of today I have seen no Diamonds (however few) posted to my total available and was wondering if anyone had received them. I saw a comment somewhere from a player thanking INNO for the diamonds. Did I perhaps do something wrong? Any update? Thanks.

DeletedUser10008

Last I heard, the top 5 payouts had been done, but Inno was still calculating the average payout to all the responders!

rvtdragon1

Thank you. That was one of the options I forgot to write. Are they still working on it and reading all of the responses and they'll get to it as soon they are through the, I expect, large number of responses they got. Also, on to another question. This was my first post. I got a little message at the bottom of my screen saying "first post. I have been awarded a trophy." Something real or just an acknowledgment of posting? Yay for me.

DeletedUser51

I'm actually working on manually awarding diamonds to all players who entered... as there was over 1000, its not a quick process. I do expect to finish all remaining ones this weekend. I post updates on that specific thread.

As for the 'trophy', players are recognized with different titles on the forum depending upon how often they post :)

rvtdragon1

Thank you. I have not really been active on the forum yet. Read a lot of threads and am learning I know "NOTHING" about this game yet. Slowly learning. Could you advise where the thread you refer to can be found? I will then be able to leave this one alone. Thank you. I didn't mean to push you. Had no idea it would only be one person. Take your time. I completely understand it is a time consuming process to do what you are doing.