• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Friends/Invites

shimmerfly

Hi @Elfie51 and welcome to the game!
If you want to join a fellowship you may want to join one already established so you get some help being new. You can find the different worlds on the bottom of the main forum page. Chose the world you play in and have a look.
Most people are very helpful so don't hesitate to ask questions if I didn't answer this one!:)

edited for typo

Elfie51

No that did not answer my question. I was asking how to invite someone to the game who is not playing. I want to invite my wife to play but do not see where to do that.

DeletedUser4194

No that did not answer my question. I was asking how to invite someone to the game who is not playing. I want to invite my wife to play but do not see where to do that.

Hi @Elfie51,
If you want someone to play, they have to sign up either via Facebook, or on the main game page, or via Mobile App. As nightrider1 said, we don't have a feature to reach out and invite non-players.
If you want your wife to play with you, she will have to make sure to sign up on the US Server, and then she must choose the same world you play in. Then if you are in a Fellowship, she can apply to it and join you there. For now it is easier to find Fellowships via browser rather than Mobile.