• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Frozen Keys

fitress

Aren't we supposed to be seeing Frozen Keys lying around in our fields? (or am I having another senior moment)
12/5 Update - Got the info from Invoker, and read the discussion per Xelenia. I re-booted to find the first ones. Nothing further showed up, so I tried refreshing the screen, and they appreared. There is no tone or sound when they appear, but I do get a tone when I collect them. I am barely computer literate, but maybe there is a download issue?

Last edited:

DeletedUser6328

Frozen Keys pop’s up sometimes around the city. You will however get a screen notification when there’s one available :)

fitress

Frozen Keys pop’s up sometimes around the city. You will however get a screen notification when there’s one available :)
Thanks - I thought that's how it was supposed to work, but had nothing. Checked out the info per Xelenia, and found that at least I wasn't the only one. Decided to re-boot, and voila! my keys appeared. Thanks to all...............