• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game crashing

OneOldBroads

I am no longer even finding a means to access Khelonaar. I considered starting over in a new world, but I would rather now. I closed down my pc last night and haven't found "my" world since!

DeletedUser21498

On Chrome, if you use HTML5, it should work as though it were born to it! :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am no longer even finding a means to access Khelonaar. I considered starting over in a new world, but I would rather now. I closed down my pc last night and haven't found "my" world since!

Check and make sure your address bar says us.elvenar.com in case you somehow got onto the international or beta server by accident. If you are on the US server, then there is no way I know that one of the worlds will not be listed as an option to log into.

DeletedUser6834

Flash player is not playing nice with Mozilla. I have to "allow" it to run everywhere. When it stops working the game stops. Locks up on explorer too.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Flash player is not playing nice with Mozilla. I have to "allow" it to run everywhere. When it stops working the game stops. Locks up on explorer too.

That is because the browser makers are not going to support Flash and Adobe is going to shut it down sometime later this year or maybe early next year. That is why you have to allow it every time you go to a page that still uses Flash. Before long you will only be able to play the game using HTML5 or on mobile when Flash stops being an option.

SimplyNoble

I am on a Chromebook so I guess this is the issue. Bummer that Chrome is not supported. That hurts a lot of players. I looked into other possible browsers but the apps for them just are not that great either.

DeletedUser2768

....... i have found that since google chrome is no longer supported, that Elvenar has been crashing,
........................... but, since i have been using Mozilla Foxfire, Elvenar has not crashed once
Do you have a link, or any documentation that Chrome is not supported?

DeletedUser7206

HTML5 sucks swamp water. It causes my iMac screen to zoom in and out at random. You have NO IDEA how many items I've accidentally collected as a result and on occasion, it's made a critical (and unpleasant) difference.