• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game freezing

• Thread starter Deleted User - 727550
  • Start date

DeletedUser11255

The game loads fine for me and then at some point everything freezes up and I have to reboot the game. Has been happening for several hours now on both Sinya Arda and Winyandor. Deleted all cookies and tried Chrome/IE/Firefox and all having the same issue. Other internet tabs are working fine, so not an issue with browser or computer.
I'm pretty sure I'm done with this game take too long to do anything on it...it has slowed down to a snails crawl and I don't have hours to collect money and supplies.

DeletedUser11255

Nope this new game they added slowed everything down I'm pretty sure I'm done. This just turned into a drag.

DeletedUser2768

Nope this new game they added slowed everything down I'm pretty sure I'm done. This just turned into a drag.

There are a couple of things to try, if you're interested:
1) Go into the settings in the game and turn off the atmospheric effect
2) Turn the city setting to medium or low. You'll lose the stuff on the cliff behind your city, but it may help
3) If the game is freezing when you swap tabs, resize your browser window. My two cities constantly freeze when I play them, but resizing fixes the freeze.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
There are a couple of things to try, if you're interested:
2) Turn the city setting to medium or low. You'll lose the stuff on the cliff behind your city, but it may help

I have never seen this make a difference in my game's speed.

But if you want to try it, you might want to know that on medium you can still see cliff buildings.

DeletedUser11668

I only play one world with one game and it freezes all the time. I need to refresh 4 or 5 times while playing! Very annoying. I enjoy the game but have not invested in any diamonds because of this freezing issue. If the game was more reliable I would be more interested in investing. I do have it in a tab with other web pages but not other games. I also use mostly on firefox. I hope this is being addressed by the company.