• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Game won't load

Nectar of the Gods

I was getting the "Render Config JSON not found!" error and couldn't get into Elvenar last night. Everything I tried didn't work. The browser I was using was Chrome. I decided to sleep on it and when I got up this morning and tried again I got the same error. Someone in one of these threads had suggested SlimBrowser. I downloaded and installed it and I can now get into my Elvenar cities without a problem.

DeletedUser20404

Got a prompt reply from support... this is a real issue with some players, not a personal pc issue.
Reply from Support: We have been able to verify that this is indeed a bug and so have alerted the development team of the problem. They have already acknowledged it and have begun work to fix it, however as of this reply we do not yet have an ETA for when the fix would be applied.
They also suggested trying incognito window and different browser, I have done both, still having same issues.
After multiple tries -- even if I get into US8 server, everything moves so slowly the game is not playable, I am not sure if my FS can even see my chat messages cause there is such a horrible time lag, it takes me several minutes to type a short line.

Asterque

I'm having the same problem as well. For the past two days, using Firefox, I'm still not able to log in... I can get to the server selection section, but after that it hangs for a long time. IF by chance I can make it past that part to the ink well game opening part, then I get an error message and have to start from the beginning. Worse, if I do eventually get in after several varied attempts, i.e., unplugging from the computer and running on battery, or other methods, then I enter a game with no movement. The residents and trolls are gliding from place to place. If I try to go into the world map, and do some province clearing, then it hangs at the ink well for so long that I eventually have to abort the game and start over... If I make it into the World Map, then my game MIGHT begin to move on it's own, or at least, I can move each building and item from it's place and back, then it moves. However, if I get an error message and the game terminates, I have to go through the entire situation again. I've been missing the Event quests because of this. I hope they find the bug soon. It's really become quite frustrating ... and I don't even use Chrome :confused:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
ill just sit here and suck my thumb!! :(

When I was a child I thought my thumb tasted like vanilla, which I loved. My parents, of course, thought there was something wrong when I continued sucking my thumb long after such behavior usually fades in children. But I just like the taste. As I grew though, well, my thumb must have changed it's taste because I did eventually stop. The point of which is, I'm rather glad that, apparently, the taste of you thumb remains faithful to your childhood. Enjoy!

AJ