• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting the buildings on top of the mountain?(What are they)

DeletedUser9230

So It's been a while, and I'm curious as to how players get those huge buildings on top of the mountain, I'm told you get them after completing chapters starting with dwarves.

DeletedUser9230

Not true... You only get "cliff buildings" after you construct certain ancient wonders.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-wonders.4029/

Oh, thanks a bunch for the clarification Kaylee.

Edit: Also, can you only get 1 backdrop image per faction(Ex: dwarves, fairies, etc.) or can you get both the backdrop images the buildings provide(Ex: I want
Dwarven Bulwark and Mountain halls, but am I allowed to have both, and get the backdrop image?)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Each ancient wonder gives you one of the backdrops.
Wonders that give a back drop
chapter 4 human city
The Bell Spire
The Sanctuary

Chapter 4 elves city
Martial Monastery
Crystal Lighthouse

Chapter 6 dwarves
Dwarven Bulwark
Mountian Halls

Chapter 7 fairies
Prosperity Towers
The Blooming Traders Guild

These are the only ones that give a backdrop picture on the cliffs.

DeletedUser10072

I am currently in the Fairies Chapter and working toward building my Dwarven Ancient Wonders. I have built both Martial Monastery and Crystal Lighthouse.
Do the cliff buildings remain even if you delete the Ancient Wonders in your city?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Here is a list of the quest line for building each of these cliff-side wonders.

1) Spend 20 KP on your wonders
2) Gain 15 Marble Relics
3) Gain 15 Steel Relics
4) Gain 15 Plank Relics
5) Upgrade this wonder to level 2

There is also another quest that pops up from building one of these wonders. But it is offered only once.

1) Donate 10 KP to other people's wonders

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yes once you build it, but only some give cliff side buildings though. Scroll up to my earlier post to see what ones do. Also your city graphics (in the game options) have to be on medium or high to see them, if you put it to low they won't show.