• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting the daily prizes in the winter event.

• Thread starter DeletedUser3881
  • Start date

DeletedUser3881

Does anyone know exactly the procedure to get the daily prizes? Do you need diamonds or you get it with snow crystals?

DeletedUser2191

Snow crystals is all you need. If you are a diamond buyer, you can get more snow crystals with the diamonds to spend towards getting rewards faster and reaching the third tier grand prize quicker also.

DeletedUser3881

Snow crystals is all you need. If you are a diamond buyer, you can get more snow crystals with the diamonds to spend towards getting rewards faster and reaching the third tier grand prize quicker also.
How does is works, because I have the diamonds button in all of them, does it mean I don't have enough snow crystals?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How does is works, because I have the diamonds button in all of them, does it mean I don't have enough snow crystals?
There is a price for opening each chest type listed under the box
50, 90, or 140
You need that many snowflakes to buy one, and inside there is a CHANCE you will get the daily exclusive.
You should only buy the 140 box, as you get more prizes per snowflake that way.
Also there is no need to try and get every prize, some are MUCH better than others, and if you save up for them you might get several of the same good prize
There is a "basic" section on my guide with more info and a picture describing this.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I know everyone says only open the big present, but I actually got the snowman when I clicked the middle box. He's so cute!
Congrats =)

The main reason to only open the big box isn't just for the higher % chance to get a building, it's for the snowglobes.
in the small box you pay 50 for 5 globes, that's 10 snowflakes each-- the big box gives 20 for 140, that's 7 each-- much better deal, and will help you get the grand prizes.

DeletedUser3881

I keep having issues with the prizes. I got it (I don't know how) in one of my cities, I did the same in the others with the same amount of flakes and got nothing. Can anybody help with this issue? Thanks in advance.

There is a price for opening each chest type listed under the box
50, 90, or 140
You need that many snowflakes to buy one, and inside there is a CHANCE you will get the daily exclusive.
You should only buy the 140 box, as you get more prizes per snowflake that way.
Also there is no need to try and get every prize, some are MUCH better than others, and if you save up for them you might get several of the same good prize
There is a "basic" section on my guide with more info and a picture describing this.
Thanks for you helpful reply. I got it in one, but not in my other cities, even though I had more flakes in others. Now I know what to do tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I keep having issues with the prizes. I got it (I don't know how) in one of my cities, I did the same in the others with the same amount of flakes and got nothing. Can anybody help with this issue? Thanks in advance.

Some one in my fellowship experienced no prize gained, so she send a msg to support, there answer was a simple there is the possibility you get no prize :(((
So if you fail getting any % prizes.....well you just get nothing and lose the snowflakes, personally i didnt suffer something like this, i was very lucky i gained x3 =200 snowflakes in a row! (i even thought i am buged lol) and after 140 snowflake and after that i received 12 relics prize. So yea just hope for the best it does come in this event :)))

DeletedUser4806

Does anyone know how often the crystals return after you click them?

DeletedUser3297

These prizes don't appear to be eligible for NH?
This event is set up just like the Summer Solstice event was. Those prizes were not able to be "helped" either, until the event was over.
Since this event has so many similarities, I expect the buildings to do the same :)

DeletedUser4522

Thanks for that. Wasn't here for the summer solstice, but will be nice when they allow "help"!

DeletedUser2870

Actually, I think that just as in the last event, the 3rd tier building cannot be reached without diamonds

DeletedUser5020

I am getting VERY frustrated. I have traded in 140 snowflakes 4 times (spent considerable diamonds that I bought to hurry some things along) and still NO DAILY PRIZE! I think the whole thing about trading them in only for a "chance" is crap.

DeletedUser5020

Does anyone know exactly the procedure to get the daily prizes? Do you need diamonds or you get it with snow crystals?
There is no guarantee, which is BS if you ask me. I have traded in 140 flakes 4 times now - each time I get a "25% chance" of the daily prize. I haven't gotten a single one yet.

ChiefObie

Is it possible to obtain multiple of the same daily exclusive? I just received a Frozen Flame. If I cash in some snowflakes is there a chance I can get a second?

DeletedUser2191

Is it possible to obtain multiple of the same daily exclusive? I just received a Frozen Flame. If I cash in some snowflakes is there a chance I can get a second?

Yup, you have as many chances at the same daily prizes providing you have the snowflakes to try for them. Each daily prize is available to be for 24 hours. At 6 pm eastern time, which is when the servers reset, the next daily prize appears.