• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting the daily prizes in the winter event.

• Thread starter DeletedUser3881
  • Start date

DeletedUser5788

Just so I am clear - -- One should open daily boxes (preferably the large one) to possibly get the daily prize. If one is not interested in the day's prize, one could buy boxes for the snow globes to earn the grand prizes? To unlock the larger prizes, one must buy the first grand prize for 250 snow globes?

I guess where I am confused is if you don't buy the boxes, you can't get the larger prizes - but somewhere I read "Don't buy anything unless you really want the daily prize". So I bought one large box. No daily prize, but some good stuff and 20 snow globes toward the larger prize. Also, does one have to buy get enough snow globes to purchase grand prize #1 and #2 in order to be able to buy #3???? Sounds like a lot of snow globes! And whether one wants the daily prize or no, one must obtain the snow globes.

Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
well no for sure thing. 16 LARGE boxes opened, no daily prize and there rply-
Ouch, 16 misses in a row is only a 1% chance, that's some bad luck.
Might be a silly question, but did you check the buildings tab inside the spell sack at the bottom of the screen?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
One should open daily boxes (preferably the large one) to possibly get the daily prize.
Yes.
If one is not interested in the day's prize, one could buy boxes for the snow globes to earn the grand prizes?
No. If you are not interested in the daily prize currently offered you should wait for one you are interested in since you can open many boxes in one day for several chances.
To unlock the larger prizes, one must buy the first grand prize for 250 snow globes?
Yes.
So I bought one large box. No daily prize, but some good stuff and 20 snow globes toward the larger prize.
Anytime you fail to win the daily exclusive it no longer matters what the exclusive was, you get a prize from the rest of the pool (runes/relics/kp)
Also, does one have to buy get enough snow globes to purchase grand prize #1 and #2 in order to be able to buy #3?
Yes.
Sounds like a lot of snow globes! And whether one wants the daily prize or no, one must obtain the snow globes.
It is a lot, actually more than you can get without spending money. The first 2 are doable, the 3rd will require either a lot of luck (getting the 200 or 140 snowflake prize several times) or Diamonds.

DeletedUser5788

Yes.

No. If you are not interested in the daily prize currently offered you should wait for one you are interested in since you can open many boxes in one day for several chances.

Yes.

Anytime you fail to win the daily exclusive it no longer matters what the exclusive was, you get a prize from the rest of the pool (runes/relics/kp)

Yes.

It is a lot, actually more than you can get without spending money. The first 2 are doable, the 3rd will require either a lot of luck (getting the 200 or 140 snowflake prize several times) or Diamonds.

Thank you so much for your very clear reply Mr. Soggy! And thank you for all the work you have done on the walk through, it helps immensely!
Bonne Chance, everyone!

Crystal01

Ouch, 16 misses in a row is only a 1% chance, that's some bad luck.
Might be a silly question, but did you check the buildings tab inside the spell sack at the bottom of the screen?
yep! . several times keep checking just incase, have 120 snowglobes in one city, 100 in 2 others. nothing but relics or runes- ONCE got kp. so 16 boxes total BS rip off tring get people buy more