• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Glass Half Full Not Half Empty

DeletedUser4778

I actually like the space challenge of this game. I'm not happy unless I'm re-organizing everything on a regular basis. I like the marketing game too. I like wheelin' and dealin' in the trader and trying to maximize my goods output for the space I have. And my life would much more empty without my puppies that somehow put up with my shoddy archmage skills. The pretty graphics are definitely a draw too. ;)
I don't think you're a shoddy anything at all, taggathias. I've seen how much work you put into helping your pups, even at the cost of your own progress.

Btw, your post has inspired me with the perfect name for the @SoggyShorts substitutes: the ShoddyShorts! I think it's perfect because nobody can fill Soggy's shorts so we're the shoddy substitutes. :D

DeletedUser4751

I also LOVE to move my town around! It's the first think I do when I get an expansion. I use the city planner now that it has gotten so big but also juts love playing with the buildings. There are beautiful details in the illustrations that make me zoom in to look closer. I belong to a fun fellowship with my hubby and I agree with others that it is nice to play a game no PvP. We've been playing over 2 years and have never played any game this long.

DeletedUser2824

Btw, your post has inspired me with the perfect name for the @SoggyShorts substitutes: the ShoddyShorts! I think it's perfect because nobody can fill Soggy's shorts so we're the shoddy substitutes. :D

It doesn't help when the rewards for the event are shoddy as well. ;) At least the questline is cute I guess. Times like these make you appreciate what other people do for you. :D

DeletedUser637

I started to play Elvenar when my favorite city building, no PvP game was destroyed by developers (geez, that sounds so familiar now).

I liked:
- city building aspect (not developed since the begining of the game, shame)
- graphics (no so much lately since the best looking buildings are mid level buildings we can't keep, and the ugliest are finale level buildings, pff)
- no PvP (this is the reason I am still playing Elvenar)

... but the day I find city building with nice graphic and no PvP I am so out of here. I am very open to suggestions.

Gath Of Baal

I also LOVE to move my town around! It's the first think I do when I get an expansion.

I do the same thing, I am constantly moving this and that around my city, but I normally wait until I have 1 whole row of expansions before I do a major city redo, this probably wont happen this way anymore since it takes 10-12 expansions to make a whole row now... but it is still fun to picture how you want everything to look like in the end and fun trying to make your picture come true..

SimplyNoble

When I clicked on the Elvenar ling on my Facebook page, I had never played an on-line game before. I never really thought I would get very into it and it might be a diversion that would last a week at most.

Well that was about 4 months ago.

I really enjoy working on my city. Rearranging things to fit and still look good can be quite a challenge. I love that it is not easy to get anything done. It makes me think, plan ahead and work on being patient. I have been fortunate to become part of a fantastic fellowship and I really enjoy the cooperative efforts to help one another to reach goals and progress in the game.

I am looking forward to playing for a long time to come.