• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Golden Abyss Upgrade after 30

EyeScream

Hello there,

I searched google first and did not see any forum posts for this so I figured I would ask. Is there any purpose to upgrading the golden abyss after level 30? I noticed that the elven architect page shows that the ranking points go up, but when you are in game and look at the upgrade page the only item that goes up is a little more money.

I really see no point in upgrading for a couple more coin. If the elven architect is correct and you get the ranking points it says I might consider upgrading. At this time though the cost is so high for so little in return its silly. :rolleyes:

Please tell me I am wrong. Thanks

EyeScream

bummer.. Thanks for the information though. Appreciated. They really must do something about things like this and end rewards for FA's or Tourneys or whatever. The last one for reaching level 75 which is easier to do at when you are chapter 3 then if you are chapter 12 and to only get a avatar of a bird. Geez.. If they offered a free piece of land at then end of a tournament I guarantee people might PAY to get to the end. Thanks again for the information. SideNote: That is a really beautiful photo in your signature.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
No increase in population :( I'm thinking that is because of the Thermal Spring of Youth population? Oops! Not the Vortex

EyeScream

Well that is definitely a keeper in my book.. Thanks for all the information!

So bottom line is the GA does provide ranking points and a little more money but no population at level 32 and the vortex is definitely something you want to add to your city. Excellent.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Well that is definitely a keeper in my book.. Thanks for all the information!

So bottom line is the GA does provide ranking points and a little more money but no population at level 32 and the vortex is definitely something you want to add to your city. Excellent.

I do like the Vortex but Fountain of Youth is better IMO. Anything that gives pop is a must have for my city!