• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hard to find members for a fellowship

DeletedUser7527

This was briefly a problem when my hubby and I started our training Fellowship. We solved it by allowing players to join directly; no invitation needed. The good players stayed, the bad left, and the inactive were weeded out. We now have a full Fellowship of eager, active players and I've now had to change my signature line from "join us" to a "let me know if you want to go on the waiting list". ;) This won't work for every Fellowship, but for our newbie training group, it did just fine. Yes, we still have a few players who don't participate as much as our occasionally over eager ones but that's ok with us.
ty for the info we are doing what you said and im just waiting for people to find us i have 14 slots open and hope to fill them real soon

DeletedUser3468

@druindar faric : I hope if works as well for you as it has for us. It may take some time. It didn't happen all at once for us, but over the course of a couple months it did happen. Our Fellowship "The Dragon's Lair" now has many members who certainly don't rate the title of newbie any longer! (though some are coming along a bit more slowly! ;)) Good luck!:)

DeletedUser14960

Times are getting hard trying to find new players for you FS

just add something to your sig

and hope some will see it and go and look you up

also have a word with a few other AM'S and if they have apps that the boosts wont fit their house ask them to send them your way and agree to do the same for them.

good luck

Moonlightkeith

DeletedUser3352

I understand what you are saying I will have things inplace for them once we get enough folks to set some rules because I want to be able to take these rules and put them to a vote amongst us all

Yeah... if you're being stubborn about it being the FS you are starting, you have it in your head how you want it to be. So say it NOW. Dont assemble 25 people and hope they all share your vision. Outline your vision, THEN go get 24 more folks (or in your case, hopefully, 22) that see the game and approach their game play the same way. You - and anyone you recruit - will be happier in the end.

And if you're wondering, I speak from experience. I am the AM of "the Other side" on K and I'm not shy about saying I have an amazing group.

Best of luck and happy gaming.
H