• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

has to be somewhere in here ?

hvariidh gwendrot

seems straight forward for banner changes, thus the why have i not yet seen part of the sentence and then the part about allowing them to be used for fellowship banners .. oh and the part about them being additional as in not the ones seen .. so drink that coffee and concentrate

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
seems straight forward for banner changes, thus the why have i not yet seen part of the sentence and then the part about allowing them to be used for fellowship banners .. oh and the part about them being additional as in not the ones seen .. so drink that coffee and concentrate
I was lying about the lack of coffee in an attempt at being polite in case English is your second language. :rolleyes:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
They did too add some options, there are way more than when I started. They've added in more colors, more symbols and more banner types. But that was 2 or 3 years ago ;)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I do like the idea of more choices and combinations. The colors are very limited. Perhaps
possibly archived as i have never seen an addition to the colors or shapes or symbols allowed for fellowship banners
.. i was wondering why have i not yet seen extra colors, and/or shapes, and/or symbols, allowed to be used for a fellowship banner?

In the interest of pointing out that sometimes more words are necessary even if the temptation is to think one has used enough words to be clear, here are my "translations."

"I may have been archived, but I've never seen additions offered to the colors, shapes or symbols allowed in fellowship banners.

I am wondering why they have not increased the number of colors, shapes and/or symbols allowed to be used for a fellowship banner?"

"My previous message seems straight forward to me. I first ask "why I have not seen" colors, shapes and/or symbols, and then why we can't use them in banners. I mean additional colors, shapes and/or symbols, not just the current ones. Drink your coffee this should now be understandable."

Hope this helps and makes it "pre-caffeine" understandable.

AJ

hvariidh gwendrot

if people spent more time answering questions than trying to act like they are confused with the question seems like things would go easier .. it must have been right before i started if they added any additions to the banner choices .. i'll start a side thread next time for those who choose to be confused and want to "pretend" being smarter in sentence structure is a worthwhile addition to threads :cool: thanks to those who actually answered the thread vs the ones who are always trying to stir up stuff.. the title of the thread "has to be in here somewhere" asks asks has this topic been archived from previous discussion or not ? sorry if that was to complicated

Last edited:

CrusaderMichael

if people spent more time answering questions than trying to act like they are confused with the question seems like things would go easier .. it must have been right before i started if they added any additions to the banner choices .. i'll start a side thread next time for those who choose to be confused and want to "pretend" being smarter in sentence structure is a worthwhile addition to threads :cool: thanks to those who actually answered the thread vs the ones who are always trying to stir up stuff.. the title of the thread "has to be in here somewhere" asks asks has this topic been archived from previous discussion or not ? sorry if that was to complicated

I could understand your post just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27062

HG, given the quick and frequent assistance given to people on this forum when they post queries I think it's safe to say the problem wasn't about an unwillingness to help. Perhaps if you'd taken a little more time to construct actual sentences folks may have been able to help you. Accusing people of faking confusion then using their remarkable skills at deciphering your code as proof of fakery really doesn't help you get the answers you're looking for.

Iyapo1

I actually did a search on key words in the forum. I agree with hvariidh. It has to be in here somewhere in some form any form.
Any conversation at all other than changing banner colors to assist with the FA. I could not find anything. So I sat back and waited for the forum to answer because I could not help.

Last edited:

Aritra

I just wanted to say that it was the lack of punctuation that tripped me up. Word choice and grammar is one thing, but punctuation is just as important (some might say that it is more so). I have great difficulty reading streams of words without punctuation to tell me where the breaks are and what reflects what. It forces me to read it over and over, essentially experimenting with pause and stress points until I come up with a version that appears most likely what had been intended. o_O Since I could see well enough that it was a topic I knew little about, I put little effort into deciphering it, sat back, and waited for the "pros" to show up. ;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What's ironic is that both the title of this post and the first post in it are done in such a way that this thread wouldn't even show up in a forum search for "More banner options" other than Lel's comment
Not even a CombativeKaren with a supposed GF+life+IQ over 50 can defend that.

Here's a thread that does mention it though: (colors only)

If anyone decides to take this idea and run with it I'd suggest adding the new banner shape/color options as some sort of FA/tournament/spire reward. (note: I said add, not replace)

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ok thinking back, they added more banner types after I founded "The Anla- Shok" but before I founded the first "Boudicca's Iceni". Window in that would be Spring of 2017. And I think they added in more colors right around the time I founded "Boudicca's Iceni" on Arendyll, so about a year later. It's too bad we don't have an "Undocumented Changes" thread going back that far, but I am sure it was in the Release Notes at some point.
But I can't find documentation for when they added new levels to the first Ancient Wonders either, so something funny is going on with references and search parameters. I have some thoughts on that, but, ahm, I'm reaching for positive frames of reference.

hvariidh gwendrot

the fact people understand what we are talking about means the title and verbiage are fine .. i am seeing that there has either not been a thread on this topic or it's been so buried no one can find it .. so any ideas why such limited art and colors ? @Heyla is this something we need a vote thread on or can you guys just add some flag shapes colors and better icons ??