• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Having a lot of trouble lately with fights

DeletedUser4622

I am on the third ring and I'm having a lot of trouble with fights. I cannot seem to win any more fights. I only have the archer and the sword dancer. I feel stuck. I also am trying to do the circus tent thing and it wants me to come up with 1000 or each good. That feels impossible right now. I just feel stuck and it seems like I can't complete the challenges it's giving me.

DeletedUser2963

For the trades, you need to trade in the market, go ahead and toss up little trades as many as you can, honestly the smaller the better. Big players will generally swallow them the minute they see them, because they know you are new. You don't have to have the 1k all at the same time just do fair trades over and over till you get the 1k complete. Third ring puts you into the second chapter, if you are only in the first chapter, you are fighting "above your weight" you can do it, by the skin of your teeth, if you are careful, with heavy losses. If you have a fellowship they will be more than happy to help with the trade thing.

DeletedUser4622

Thank you. I think I'm in the second chapter now. I have the magic academy now but I literally just got it. I also just joined a fellowship tonight.

DeletedUser4355

Great !! set trade, make spells for higher production & culture !! all the best