• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Having to use our diamonds to complete provinces because we are not at the Orc World yet

DeletedUser1349

As for running out of soldiers, you don't. You are making soldiers 24/7. You have maxed barracks and 4 maxed armories. You have plenty of maxed workshops to feed your barracks.

Now, of course, all of this assumes you have ring 10 soldiers. You do cuz you stressed your tech tree, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser907

Sry Zushy, which ones are the Orcs? I have seen all the Orcs since from Chapter I in my game. :confused:
We are all on beta screaming our heads off about how these changes will affect the game and they ignore every word we said.

For example, right now I can tell what will happen with this new fighting system: people cannot win battles, so they will stop fighting. Therefore, people will ignore everything to do with battles, they will build more factories to produce more goods for more negotiating. The magic academy will become more useless because getting relics to make it run just got harder. The tournaments cannot be played as easily so kp will dry up on the world as a whole. When kp dries up then ancient wonders are a lot slower to upgrade. Without ancient wonders the troops are even more feckless. If ancient wonders don't upgrade, and you can't get through the tournaments, then you can't get runes. No runes, means fewer wonders.

Another change: a lot of people will quit. The game simply won't be fun for them. A lot of those people have decent sized cities. That means that their cities will never disappear from the world map. This means that people will have what looks like full neighborhoods, but actually they are full of ghost towns. No neighbors means fewer supplies to collect when giving nh. We already have a terrible supply imbalance in the game, but it will get worse.

Also, fellowships will crack and this will lead to more people leaving. Fellowships are full of friends. Sometimes when one leaves because they find a new game to play (because they don't like the changes here) they tell other people about the new game. Half of my fellowship all left to play The settlers online together way back during the dwarven era when the devs pulled something else awful.

Further, it will be hard for fellowships to replace players. Who can they replace them with? Newbies? How is a newbie going to fill a trade for 10,000 gems?

And this will happen why? Because the devs think something is out of whack. But what is out of whack? Why are players so far ahead? It is because the devs are so slow on releasing content. They started this game way too early. They should have developed it in beta for a year before releasing it live. Instead, they jumped it out the door and now they keep trying to catch their tail. So, they will then develop fixes for all the problems I mentioned above which will send the game further out of balance.

None of this is rocket science. But they never listen to any of us.

And....it is stupid as can be to have this idiotic orc requirement in the world map.

DeletedUser907

Dear Players,
Orc's is in my next Chapter as I have just gotten into the Fairy World. I would like to enjoy it some and instead of being penalized for working more provinces to open I need Orc's ?
Now I am almost to the end of the fairies and battles forget to tough to win so I am left stagnant or buy diamonds :(
So very sad :(

DeletedUser907

Dear players,
As one of u mentioned the map , I will say I think they are trying but they have not found a way to take out players that have not played in ages and the new ones are leaving , faster than u can fry a egg.
They are selling off all their things they can and using their paths to say good-bye :(
So that is not working out so good either.
I thought the game had figured out a way to tell when a player stopped playing so they could add one that is active ?
Zushy xoxox

DeletedUser2753

There are two scripts running now.
  • The purge script deletes players with about a score less then 1000 and with less then 200 diamonds and have been dead 30 days and replaces them with goldmines. Over those limits builds stay as zombies forever as of now.
  • The move script which supposedly moves active players once a week ( logged in within last 30 days) closer to the center of the world. I am not sure this is fact since some zombies were moved for me.
The result is for most there is about a 5% increase in active neighbors after the move from about 5% to 10% of discovered. Overall it does not look good since more people appear to be leaving then joining now.

DeletedUser3507

Stressing your tech tree servers no purpose with the new battle system.
So your points is less than worthless sorry but that's what I see so far.

Currently in middle of fairies with 206 provinces out of a possible 223.

DeletedUser3507

What I mean is with tourneys fubared you really can't do much in the way to get extra kp's.

So its back to just poking along.

DeletedUser2753

Ah, The New and Improved Elvenar, the Wack a Mole Game designed by developers for anally retentive ADD players with credit cards. Got Ya

DeletedUser3507

throttled lol putting it mildly... Chocked out of existence would be closer....

DeletedUser4417

People are always going to complain and make far fetched claims. The game has changed. Some people will like the changes, some not but the changes are for the long term of Elvenar.

Have battles gotten more difficult? Yes.
Are they impossible to win? Not if you are not too far ahead.
Will it ruin the game and drive off new players? No. Some will choose to leave and others, such as several that have recently joined my FS.. are staying.

There is now a governor on the game and that is not going to go away folks, no matter how many threads are put up about it.

DeletedUser3507

People are always going to complain and make far fetched claims. The game has changed. Some people will like the changes, some not but the changes are for the long term of Elvenar.

Have battles gotten more difficult? Yes.
Are they impossible to win? Not if you are not too far ahead.
Will it ruin the game and drive off now players? No.

And it has driven way more to quit than you think.

You say too far ahead, like is a bad thing, at least I don't have too worry about not having enough provinces done to open any chest all the way to wood elfs.

DeletedUser4417

And it has driven way more to quit than you think.

You say too far ahead, like is a bad thing, at least I don't have too worry about not having enough provinces done to open any chest all the way to wood elfs.

Maybe but I doubt it has driven away as many as some like to claim.

Yes, too far ahead IS a bad thing as scouts cost more when you do, battles and negotiations cost way more when you do. Yes, you have the province count clear to Wood Elves, that is about the only benefit. But at what cost to you the player now?

DeletedUser3507

For me not much, by scouting so far my boost are 510-576%
Which intern give me much more product to trade, and because of my province count I stay maxed.

DeletedUser61

I think they are trying but they have not found a way to take out players that have not played in ages
Safe Harbor cities are moved out to the edge of the map. New arrivals don't have a Trader yet anyway, and a "dead" city is better than a goldmine. If the owner of the dead city DOES return, then they'll be automatically moved back toward the center of the city during the next sweep.
There seems to be some assumption that your neighbors will help
I think it's the other way round. The established players will have to post more trades, to get the goods that they need, and that will benefit their neighbors.

DeletedUser2963

I think it's the other way round. The established players will have to post more trades, to get the goods that they need, and that will benefit their neighbors.
You think they seeded us out to help promote the game to new players? I never thought of it like that, that's actually a pretty brilliant plan..... I am going to go back in throw up a million little three star trades and ask all my neighbors of.....size, not to pick them up and leave them for new people.