• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Headless Quests

Stew2017

I noticed that usually my visit's to FS gives me enchantments but now that the quest line requires enchantments i don't get one at all. I finally got one from the tournament. I now have to wait 38 hours to get two more enchantments from the library. well that puts me out of the quest line to finish it. Thanks
I really don't like it when the matrix is changed against the player. Just complaining i know nothing can be done. so sorry in advance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19511

Does anyone know the exact number in the task #25 - Recruit a Whole Bunch of Units? I am at the very beginning of Chapter 3 and it might just be possible for me to complete this event if I know this number.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Does anyone know the exact number in the task #25 - Recruit a Whole Bunch of Units? I am at the very beginning of Chapter 3 and it might just be possible for me to complete this event if I know this number.
Open your barracks, go tot he army camp tab, then look in the top right corner for your squad size. It's double that.

DeletedUser19511

Thank you so much. I believe I can complete this event with this help.