• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help us welcome the Elementals!

Tauriel Dragonwood

As Tweety Bird would say, "This new guest race sounds vewy intewesting. Hope none of those Elementals turn into a bad ol' putty tat."
I can't wait to meet them. At the rate I'm exploring Elvenar, it'll probably be in a year or two. I don't mind. Havin' fun along the way.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Does anyone know the sizes of the Elementals' Ancient Wonders? The Wiki Forum does
not contain this information yet. I'm heading over to Gems of Knowledge to see if they know.

DeletedUser

Of course! Who doesn't like fire?

1. Frost Giants.
2. Frosty the Snowman.
3. Children with ice cream cones.
4. Chocolate vendors

What? That wasn't meant as a challenge? :p:D

I am soooooo thrilled to see this new race that I wish I could create a stable wormhole from Chapter 5 to Chapter 12. :cool:

DeletedUser3507

Ah you wish but the upgrade cycle would kill you. It's bad enough just from 11 to 12 jesh more would be a definite nightmare on Elm St.

Fire bah I prefer a nice water Elemental. He/She would cool your jets lol

christyb399

If they don't add a line of space, I may not be able to play this race and just finally give up. Even if I delete to make room would have to delete too much to make game fun to continue. Plus, the requirement to "research" an expansion is a waste if I can't use it.

Update

Just got word from some beta players that they will NOT be adding a line of expansions added.
In E world I may not be playing the new race. My rank is 610k + and all space filled. The new race didn't come with an expansion row. To play new race I would have to delete so much it would feel like a waste of goods, coins, and diamonds. Plus, the required "research" for another expansion is in the tree and it would be another waste for me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6085

Sunset towers sounds great. There is one slight problem, though. Many of us use the mobile app for neighborly visits. It's so much faster. There are no chests to open on the mobile app. I've tried switching back to the PC, but I hate having to guess at what the culture is worth or looking for builder's hut.

DeletedUser

Ah you wish but the upgrade cycle would kill you.

Heh. You might be surprised...I can powerlevel like a demon. :cool: However, I will err on the side of a) I can't afford the diamonds, and b) I don't actually feel like it. :p

Fire bah I prefer a nice water Elemental. He/She would cool your jets lol

I can think of a few Watery folk that are hotter than...well...really hot places. Besides, they can get a little drowny when they're mad at you. :eek:

Tauriel Dragonwood

Thank you jps54 for the link. Sunset Towers occupies a 7x3 space and Victory Springs occupies a 6x4 space.

Gems of Knowledge created a few layout options based on the two directional canals and the various shapes of the buildings.
Here’s a quote from their website.

“Based on the required quests for the chapter, the full Settlement Layout will require:

♦ Portal
♦ 8 canals
♦ 3 Air Manifestations
♦ 3 Fire Manifestations
♦ 5 Earth Manifestations
♦ 4 Water Manifestations

This is a total of 456 squares, or, 18.3 expansions worth of space at a MINIMUM. This is assuming every square is filled; you will have some spaces and gaps. (Fill these with some of the lovely new small culture buildings!)

You will want to plan 19-20 expansions of space for the settlement.

[MOD EDIT] Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Sunset towers sounds great. There is one slight problem, though. Many of us use the mobile app for neighborly visits. It's so much faster. There are no chests to open on the mobile app. I've tried switching back to the PC, but I hate having to guess at what the culture is worth or looking for builder's hut.
Only in Orcs, so a long time until Elementals for me. But I have this same issue with visits. My workaround is: Start visits on browser by going to last page of FS and start at the smallest city (faster to load). Do visits until I have collected all 3 chests. That's usually before the last page of FS members is finished. Then switch to app and complete.

DeletedUser6085

Only in Orcs, so a long time until Elementals for me. But I have this same issue with visits. My workaround is: Start visits on browser by going to last page of FS and start at the smallest city (faster to load). Do visits until I have collected all 3 chests. That's usually before the last page of FS members is finished. Then switch to app and complete.

Do you have a solution for having to log out and back in for every city you do? My password is not short and simple.

DeletedUser3507

I have 5 expansion, Owed from map that are sitting and waiting for chapter 14...:mad:

As I have the max city space allowable at this point.

Arayla

Do you have a solution for having to log out and back in for every city you do? My password is not short and simple.
After starting to use the app with 2 cities, I changed my password so that it is shorter and easier to type, then wrote it down since it no longer matches my usual passwords. Not ideal, but for me it was better than waiting for the app login to be changed.

Arayla

Start visits on browser by going to last page of FS and start at the smallest city (faster to load). Do visits until I have collected all 3 chests. That's usually before the last page of FS members is finished. Then switch to app and complete.
Mine is similar, but I prefer to hit my FS quickly and all at once. I do my FS first on the app, then switch to the browser and look for small new cities near me. They are usually really easy to help even if they want culture, plus the game knows that I've done lots of visits and it usually only takes 3 to 6 cities to get all three chests. Bonus is helping out the baby cities.